epilogue (part 1)

The young man stood in front of his hyung, who fixed his tie for him. A few others surrounded them, all with smiles on their faces. Few even held bouquets. The man that stood in front of him smiled the most. He pretended to wipe a tear off his face.

"You're growing up so fast, kid," he muttered. The kid in question laughed at the older.

"Stop, hyung. It's not like I'm getting married or anything," Jeongin grinned.

Minho patted his head. "You're graduating already? You were a baby when I met you," he ignored him.

"Chin up, boy. As a person that graduated before you, your chin being down shows how unconfident you are," Seungmin said.

For weeks, Seungmin has been bugging Jeongin about the graduation, about how he graduated before him, giving him advices and tips. Hyunjin found it extremely cute. He kissed his cheek.

"It's time, guys, let's go." Chan announced.

Minho stayed back to wait for Jisung, who was struggling with his own tie. Minho walked towards him and fixed it for him.

"What are you, a tie specialist? You're going around fixing everyone's ties," Jisung observed.

"I'm surrounded by unreliable people," Minho sighed. He gazed at Jisung with his eye smile. His hand slapped his soft cheeks slightly. "Come on, idol Han."

"How long are you going to call me that?" Jisung groaned.

Ever since Jisung had debuted as a soloist under his stage name 'Han'– two months ago, Minho has been calling him that.

Minho grabbed his hand and pecked the top of it. "Until you retire."

Jeongin's college was rich. It had many stalls put up– from game stalls to food stalls. It almost felt like an amusement park.

After Jeongin's ceremony, the guys split up, exploring the stalls as Jeongin spent time with his family.

Felix and 3racha walked to the balloon stall almost immediately. Jisung was first. He held onto the arrow and glared at the three. "Bet I'll pop all the balloons here," he said confidently.

"If you do, we'll give you five bucks each," Changbin shrugged. The three were just as confident as Jisung. How could he win, when he always lost at games like these.

"Deal."

The boys stood open-mouthed after the game. Jisung stared at the popped balloons with hands on his hips. "My money, please."

They chuckled and turned around at the same time. The three started to walk away from Jisung, completely ignoring him.

"Hey! My money! My precious money! My hard earned money!" He was alone, shouting and running behind them. Making a fool out of himself.

The other three went to the claw machine. "For old time's sake," Seungmin convinced Minho. Hyunjin promised Seungmin he would get him a plushie, to which Minho gagged.

When it was Minho's turn, Seungmin laughed. "Give up, already," he held onto his stuffed dog. "You've tried 10 times."

It wasn't even about the reward anymore. It was a matter of his pride. The couple watched as Minho cursed at the machine, slamming and kicking it. The two couldn't control their laughter.

"Hyung–"
Hyunjin stopped when Minho glared daggers at him. He bowed 90 degrees, mumbling a "Sorry, sir."

Minho slapped the younger's stomach and walked away. Hyunjin was dramatic and held his stomach painfully. The whole scene was funny to Seungmin.

The guys decided to go back to Felix's for an after-graduation party. Seungmin was grumpy because Jeongin didn't even need to treat them, it was Felix's place anyway. The senior graduate had to treat his friends during his time.

It was 7 pm, and the boys held a piece of cake each. At the end, Jeongin had to order pizzas for the group with his money.

Over the months, Minho had starred in a movie and a drama. He continued to model for brands, and even started vlogging and uploading song and dance covers for his fans.

3racha only got more popular. Jisung started visiting his family every other weekend.

Seungjin as a couple thrived. Changbin and Felix had broken up...but everyone was so sure they were going to get back together again. Why? This was the 5th time they broke up.

Sure enough, there they were– at the party, all over eachother again.

Jeongin giggled at his phone. Hyunjin peeked and gasped.

"A- a girl?! Our Jeonginnie's straight?!?"

Minho and Jisung were so strong, they had told their i love you's to eachother.

Chan was by himself, but he didn't even care. Or so he thought.

When everyone was in their own worlds, Jeongin sat next to Chan.

Chan bumped his shoulder. "A girl, huh?"

Jeongin cringed and shook his head. "I could never. That was my cousin."

Chan let out a short laugh. "So who's in your mind, then?"

Jeongin remained silent. "Someone you and I both know," he muttered.

The two were interrupted by Changbin, who shouted as soon as the pizza was delivered.

"Who's down for a game of Uno?"

"Bring it onnnn."

––––