26

Jisung closed his laptop, waved Chan goodbye and ran to his dorm.

He was half an hour late for Minho's filming. He blamed it on himself– he got so caught up in making music, he hadn't checked the time.

Han Jisung was surprised to see Felix, Hyunjin and Seungmin at the set as soon as he got off the taxi.

"Came to support your lover?" Felix snickered. He said it a bit too loud, because Seungmin and Hyunjin looked back at them. Seungmin had this strange smirk on his lips– as if he was amused– but he quickly turned away.

Jisung left Felix (who was now rubbing his shoulder in pain) and walked over to the main boy.

Lee Minho was getting his makeup fixed. More like just sitting there and looking pretty. He noticed Jisung standing behind him from the mirror and smiled wide. He turned his body fully, making his makeup artist hiss. "Sorry..." Minho muttered to the artist while she rubbed off the lipstick from his cheek.

But Minho didn't care. He had arrived. Han Jisung. When the makeup artist had left, he quickly got up and hugged him. "You came!" His smile was so pure, so genuine, so perfect, so attractive, so... Jisung could go on if he had to. The boy was head over heals for the actor.

"I'm sorry I'm late," Jisung said, "Work held me back."

"You're here now, though," Minho nudged him and chuckled. The laugh....

"Minho, I- oh– was I interrupting something?" Someone said from beside them.

"No, you weren't. What were you going to say?" Minho smiled just as wide at the lady. Not just any lady, the Min Jung hee. One of the most well known actresses in this era.

But for some reason, Jisung wasn't amazed at seeing her. Rather he was kinda pissed at her, for interrupting their moment.

"The director wanted us to rehearse our lines once before we start filming again."

Jisung wasn't going to lie, Jung hee was pretty. Her doe like eyes shone under the sun, her dimples enhancing her beauty. If Jisung wasn't gay, he would've fallen for her.

"Oh yeah, sure. Let's go." Minho and Jung hee walked away.

Hah...not even a goodbye, Jisung thought.

"How dare Minho not introduce us to that beauty." He hadn't even noticed that his three friends were next to him now.

"Hey! I'm right here!" Seungmin smacked Hyunjin's shoulder as Hyunjin laughed. He took Seungmin's hand in his and kissed the top of it. How they were not dating yet, Jisung had no clue. But he wished Minho and him were in their place too.

"Take your shit somewhere else. You should be glad Changbin's not here," Felix mumbled. Seo Changbin was busy working on his raps. Felix was depressed for a week because he couldn't meet his boyfriend. Not physically, atleast. Them talking on the phone all night, giggling and kicking the air was not a topic to talk about.

Han Jisung sighed, watching from far as Minho and Jung hee joked around.

"But for real, Minho hasn't stopped smiling at her since he came here," Hyunjin observed, unaware of Jisung's tiny crush on Leeknow.

The other two, on the other hand, turned their heads to the expressionless boy. They noticed he was affected by it, so Felix squeezed his hand while Seungmin shook his head. "What are you saying, Hyunjin? He smiles at everyone," he pointed out. Jisung was glad he had great friends with him.

... But he couldn't help but notice, too, at the way Minho looked at her. This was going to be a long ride.

––––

Troubleeee

I couldn't update with exams 😭 I still have one left but after two weeks, so I could write one chapter

Do you think Jung hee's the villain here? ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯