epilogue - the end .

They were now sitting in the backyard of Jisung's house– around a calm fire.

Seungmin played the guitar and everyone relaxed.

"Who knew we would get this close," Chan chucked.

"What's this? Our old man's getting emotional?" Minho earned a sigh from the older.

"Really, but, how did we get close?"

"Isn't it because of Minsung?" Seungmin said.

The two smiled. "We created this group," Jisung boasted.

He was dismissed by Felix who believed he brought them together, since he knew most of them before Jisung did.

"Whoever did, I'm really happy I have you guys," Changbin said out of the blue making everyone cringe at his cheesiness, Felix included.

"Okay, let's raise our glasses!" Chan raised his voice. "To our baby, who just graduated."

"To Innie!" The rest said in unison. Jisung pinched the youngest's cheeks, leaving him complaining.

"To the newly gotten back couple– Changlix!"

"To Changlix!"

"To hoping they don't break up once again," Seungmin said, making them snicker quietly.

"To our trekking plan–"

"–Which is being planned for months–"

"–To our trekking plan!" Chan ignored Minho.

"To 3racha!" Hyunjin butted in.

"To 3racha!" The others reciprocated.

"To us!"

"To uuuussssss!" The guys became chaotic.

"Yes, let's eat well and live well, everyone!" Jeongin said dramatically.

The boys chugged their drinks and the night went on.

Minho sat next to Jisung on the grass while everyone had passed out.

Their fingers were interlocked as they stared at the fire.

"How are you so amazing?" Minho wouldn't stop complimenting his boyfriend.

"You rap well, you sing well, you dance well–"

"Stop that's enoughh," Jisung whined.

The two were visibly drunk.

Minho grabbed Jisung's face harshly and left sloppy kisses all over his face. "You're mine. You're mine. Jisung is mine," he said after each kiss.

Jisung smiled as Minho pressed his cheeks together. "You look like...a quokka."

He laughed.

"My quokka. You're mine," Minho said tiredly. "I love you, little quokka."

Months had passed since the two were together, yet the butterflies never went away. Though the butterflies had changed personalities. The ones a year ago would flap their wings hard in Jisung's stomach. Now they would just flow along with the wind. Calmly. That's how he felt when Minho was around.

Jisung brought his lips closer to the older's ear.

"Who's the bigger simp now?"

In the end, they were two people in love. So in love.

––––

THANK YOU FR IM ENDING IT HERE <3333

When i started this book, i didn't even expect to end it. It was originally a chanlix book but i changed it 👅

I DEFINITELY didn't expect these many reads.

I feel so accomplished 💪💪 when I'm supposed to be studying for dumb boards

Thanks for reading this far 😭💋💋💋 take kisses

Hopefully I'll write a new book after exams ✊