1

The three's attention had switched to the door opening, reveling they're teacher Yaga Masamichi.

"Attention every one. We're gonna have a new student today." He said putting both of his hands on the desk. 

"A new student? Is it a she?" The one with white hair had put his chin on his left hand stretching his right leg.

"Satoru stop." The person next to him had said as a warning.

The "Gojo" had scoffed and looked towards the window, not interested in the topic. A brown haired girl, Ieri Shoko had raised her hand catching the man attention.

"Yes?"

"Well, Where is she? -wait is it a he?"

"Yes it's a girl, and apparently she's late. As always." He says letting out a frustrated sigh.

They waited a couple of minutes until the teacher had clicked his tongue and started to walk towards the door. "I'll be back in a few minutes." Before the students could respond he had already closed the door and made his way to the dorms.

The silence was broken by footsteps and a sound of something being dragged. The door opened aggressively and something went flying through the door. That 'something' had crashed in front of Gojo's seat as he was surprised at the sudden movement.

"OI WHAT IS YOUR PROBL- Oh good morning sensei." The 'thing' that crashed was a girl. She had black hair, making a gradient to the end with red. She also had one earring on her left that had a sun pattern on it. 

"Didn't I tell you to wake up early yesterday?" He says frowning at the girl who was sitting in front of him with her legs crossed.

"Yeah but maybe if you canceled all my missions, I WOULD'VE HAD A GOOD NIGHT SLEEP" "And why do I feel like I just slept 20 minutes ago?.... Oh! BECAUSE I DID"

"Well somebody looks like they woke up on the wrong side of the bed." The girl turned her head to see a boy looking down at her, tilting his sunglasses. 

"Who the fuck are you?" She says squinting her eyes at the boy with sunglasses.

"You don't know me? Well that's a surprise."

"Good for you."

"You-"

"OK ENOUGH. THE TWO OF YOU SHUT IT." He yells, scolding the two teenagers. The girl sticked her tongue out to the boy, as Gojo had did the same.

The girl had turned to her side, sleeping again. Yaga had picked one of his stuffed animals to the girl, making it punch her in the back. "OW Geez since when did you become so abusive." She said rubbing her back as she stood up. "Since you came into my life." He says not even looking at her. "This is why I like Yoriichi-sensei more than you." She mumbles walking next to the teacher annoyed, as she was not a morning person.

"Class, this is our new student Chizuma Rei /血瑞魔  霊. She will be attending this class from now on." As he ignored the fact that he was her second favorite teacher. "Ok-wait WHAT. Since when? Why did nobody tell me?" She turns around to the teacher, getting irritated. "The crow, didn't he tell you that last week?" He raises a brow looking at her. "No? He only said that I have a meeting at the ubuyashiki state next week and- oh yeah it did. My bad." The brown hair girl giggles quietly at the two people in front of them.

"So any questions?"

"What grade are you?" The black haired boy asked straitening his back.

"Special grade"

The three was surprised that they didn't know there was a new special grade.

"Why is she here with us? Isn't she a year younger?"  The boy puts his hands behind his head, Stretching his legs.

"Because this IMBECILE DECIDED TO BEAT UP FOUR STUDENTS THIS WEEK. AND SINCE YOU CANT CONTROL YOUR ANGER YOU'RE HERE." He says loudly at Rei's face. "WHAT? THEY WERE MAKING FUN OF TRANS PEOPLE. WHATS WRONG WITH A FEW BRUISES?" She yells back, but got cut off with the three laughing.

"Anyways, any more question's? No? Then class dismissed, training will start at 2pm." Yaga walks out of the room, Leaving Rei in the room of second years.

Hi guys! Hope you're having a splendid day! 

Is it weird that I want to be Rei right now?

Thank you for reading this!

By the way, Yoriichi is still alive but like he's 30~40 years old right now? Idk

And I haven't read the manga yet (Demon slayer) so does the demon slayer mark make them grow old faster or?-

Ima just make it like that, or it's not gonna fit the story.

And there are demons but there appear near Mie-ken (around Osaka) and there are most likely no demons in Tokyo. (Only curses)

Hope you guys have an exciting day/night!