2

"So~ who are you again?"

"Are you deaf? Did you not here Yaga-sensei?" She says crossing her arms leaning to her right leg. She then removed the attitude from her face and stood in front of the three.

"Hi, Chizuma-san. I'm Geto Suguru, the one with long ass legs is Gojo Satoru, and the one sitting over there is Ieri Shoko." Geto introduces himself, pointing at each member of his class mates as he introduces them too. 

"I don't know if that was a compliment or not" Gojo says half offended.

"Well it isn't."

"Anyways I'm Chizuma Rei/血瑞魔  霊, You guys can call me Rei. I'm 16 years old, and I'm a special grade sorcerer. Any questions?" She introduce's herself completely ignoring the conversation they were having.

"Do you talk to crows?" Geto had asked sitting on his desk.

"Oh well sometimes if there's a hashira meeting, but it's not my curse technique tho."

"What's a hashira?" Gojo asks raising an eyebrow.

"Oooh yeah kinda forgot we don't have demons here." Realizing that demons are only known near Mie-ken (Which is a place at japan)

"Should I explain? You know what, fine." She says gesturing the three to sit.

She waited for everybody to sit as she was trying to connect the dots so that she can explain smoothly.

"So~ first! Did anybody know that there are creatures other than curses on this planet?"

The three were a little shocked as they never thought about that. Was it possible that there re creatures other than curses they need to exorcise?

"Well we call them demons. Demons have way more strength and speed than humans, they eat humans to become stronger. Also they can regenerate themselves"

"How do they multiply?" Ieri questioned as she thought that demons grow from negative emotion too.

"Oh, if a demons blood gets inside of a humans body, that human will turn into a demon.

You can only kill them with a special katana called a nijirin-tou. If you cut their head off or put them in the sun they're dead."

"Why don't we see them in Tokyo then?" Gojo asked interested of getting a new opponent.

"Good question! We actually surrounded the kinki-chihou with Wisteria flowers. Demons dislike the sent of Wisteria flowers so they don't usually get near it.

Its very rare for demons to be out from the kinki-chihou. And by the way, curse technique doesn't work on demons. Only some people can see demons like curses.

Actually now that I think about it curses and demons are similar.. Except most of the demons can talk." She says crossing her arms. "-Wait they can talk?! ew" Gojo says making a disgusted face.

"Are there any strong ones?" Geto asked sitting strait.

"uhh yeah, the strongest demons are the 12 kizuki. In the twelve kizuki Theres six lower moons and six upper moons. But the strongest demon is the demon king, Kibutsuji Muzan."

"So~ like Ryoken Sukuna?"

"Kinda, but Sukuna's probably stronger than Muzan." 

"Then there's nothing to worry about then." Gojo says putting his hands behind his head. "Oh god, now I'm convinced that you're deaf, I literally said that we can't use curse technique on demons idiot!" She yells making the tall man scoff. "So how are you guys supposed to win against demon then?" He asks underestimating the demon slayers. "Well that's when me and the hashira's come! Hashira is the strongest demon slayers in the demon slayer corp. And I'm the tsuguko- well, student- of the strongest demon slayer Tsugukini Yoriichi!" Rei explains proudly.

"So any questions?"

"Yeah can you explain that one more ti-"

"No? Okay then I have to meet with Shinobu the Insect hashira. Sayonara~" She says waving at the three before anyone could ask any more questions, as she slammed the door shut and ran down the hallways.

"The fuck?"

Hi guys! Thank you for reading this shit.

I'm kinda writing this for fun(?) 

Question of the day

Q : Whose your favorite hashira?

My A : Probably Giyuu or Mitsuri. I like both of they're personalities. Of course I love all the hashiras but these two are my favorite.

Hope you have a fantastic day/night!