4

"Soo what are we doing today?" Gojo asked for the third time as he was bored because the lesson wouldn't start.

"Wait Satoru, Chizuma's late. again." yaga said as he crossed his arms leaning against the wall of the classroom.

Gojo just huffed and put his chin on his hand staring outside the window. geto was currently reading a book while ieiri was dead asleep on her table.

in a few minutes four of them heard some footsteps, gojo yawned as he already knew who it was.

the door opened aggressively as the girl ran in, stopping in front of the teacher. "IM HERE" she said while wobbling at the sudden stop.

"you're late two days in a row chizuma." yaga said with an obvious look of irritation. "I WAS WORKING ON THE SUDDEN LESSON OKAY? DONT BLAME ME! IM NOT EVEN GETTING PAID FOR THIS." rei yelled as she brushed her hair with her hand, trying to make it a little more presentable.

"What lesson?" gojo asked turning his attention to the girl.

"from today chizuma will be teaching you how to use breathing techniques." 

"yep and i will surely make your life a living hell while your at it-" before rei could continue yaga had put his hand on her mouth muffling her words at the end.

right now shoko and geto turned their attention on the girl as well.

"remember, behave. don't do anything stupid. dont go killing demons without permission. and. do.not.kill.eachother. understood?" "yes sir" everyone said in a sarcastic way.

yaga left and there was only the four students in the whole classroom. 

rei then dug inside her bag trying to find something. when she found the 'thing' she pulled it out. "this is called a nijirintou!" she said while gesturing to the katana.

"this katana was made for killing demons.." she then stated to teach what demons are. the history of demons, what they look like, why they are dangerous, their weak spots, etc. surprisingly none of the three second years were bored of it. they actually were interested of the story about demons and the hashira's.

Gojo was impressed at the fact that people with no curse techniques, powers, or any ability can beat the power of a demon. 

suddenly rei's tone changed at the slightest. she sounded more proud, happy like she was bragging about herself. she was talking about the strongest demon slayer of all time. Yorichii Tsugukini. saying he almost defeated muzan -the demon king- but, of course he ran away like a coward. 

in fifty minutes the bell rang, meaning that the lesson was over. 

the four then took a break and went to eat. after lunch there was training at the field.

rei was already there waiting for the two. yaga already told rei that shoko won't be participating, as she wanted to focus on her reverse curse technique. rei was currently doing her splits on two stands so her legs would open more than 180. mitsuri the love hashira actually taught her that. she's been doing it lately but hasn't got used to it yet. 

'that reminds me, i haven't seen the other hashiras except shinobu-san and giyu-san. i hope that boy is okay.. come to think of it he did have the same ear-'

"boo"

rei then flinched and fell forwards as the stands collapsed and she landed on her knees. she then turned to see the two special grades holding a can of soda each, except geto had two. 

"well this is the first time i see you waiting not running late." gojo said as he took a sip out of the soda.

"you fucking PRICK!! YOU COULD'VE BROKE MY LEGS IDIOT!" she yelled as massaged her thighs.

"well if you would've been careful of your surroundings you wouldn't have flinched like that." 

"sorry, sorry dont mind him rei-san. he always acts like an asshole." geto said as he pulled the girl up by her hands. 

"well he sure is an asshole." rei said as she thanked geto.

"are you two teaming up on me!? suguru i thought you were loyal!" gojo dramatic gasped.

while gojo continued rambling nonsense geto had gave rei a can of soda. the two started talking about what they were gonna do for the afternoon training while walking to the staircase to put their stuff on.

"and you were my friend since we came here sugu- wait suguru? where- OH YOU WITCH! DONT TAKE SUGURU FROM ME!" he said while running towards the two.

"so yeah, you have to like breath from your stomach. it hurts at the start but im pretty sure you'll get used-" Rei was talking with geto until a white haired boy collapsed on to her.

her body hit the ground as she closed her eyes in fear. she then opened them to see a pair of blue diamond eyes staring at her red crimson eyes. she then realized the situation they were in and immediately blushed in embarrassment. gojo had the same look as her. he then tried to get off of her but suddenly he was pushed off with amazing strength and flew two or two or three meters away.

"i knew you were an asshole but i guess you're a pervert too!!" rei screamed in a high pitch voice while covering her face with her hands. geto and gojo was surprised at the strength of the girl. "was that your course technique?" geto asked while helping gojo up. "huh? no. that was my physical strength. my curse technique is that i can control blood." she said a little confused at the sudden question. 'wait, so that was her physical strength?' the two thought as if they had the same mind.

 "wait doesn't that mean your from the kamo-clan?" gojo asked while rubbing his back. "kind of? i guess. my father's from the kamo-clan but my mother was a demon so."

"wait, a demon?"

rei then explained that her mother tricked her father that she was a human with a demon-like curse technique. she ended up devouring him right after rei was born. she was going to get eaten by her own mother but yorichii tsugukini, her teacher saved her and killed the demon. she then explained that she was a human but her curse technique was like a demon. she can control her blood so she can regenerate like small cuts. she can also control her bloods speed, so she can move faster than a normal human.

"so your a human?" gojo asked.

"for the sixth time yes, im a human!" rei said. currently rei sat in between the two special grades. suddenly she stood up and turned around. 

"alright enough of break time! were gonna start training!"

hello how are you? hope you are doing great.

im really sorry for not posting much on this book. I've actually been thinking about this book and how the ending will be and i feel like y'all are gonna hate me.

and im kinda excited on writing this. 

hope you have an amazing day/night!

thank you for reading this chapter!