5

the two special grade sorcerers fell on top of each other as they pant.

they suddenly feel a weight being pushed on top of them. as soon as they looked up an irk mark had appeared on their heads. rei had sat on top of them, arms crossed with a bored expression.

"this proves that i am physically stronger than both of you." she said.

"how the fuck did you throw me to the other side of the court without your curse technique!?" gojo complained as he tried to push the girl off of him. 

"conclusion, you two need to be more physically stronger. what if your enemy didn't have any curse techniques and was twice physically strong? and if we die we're doomed." she explained as she clapped her hand.

she then gets off of the both of them, gesturing for them to stand. "cmon let's have something sweet. my treat."

"so why do you wanna become a sorcerer?" rei asked as she sipped her fruit tea. "are you an idiot? I'm gojo satoru. the next heir- no the heir of the gojo-clan." "i wasn't asking you dumb ass." she said as she turned to face geto. "i want to become stronger and help people that are non-jujutsu sorcerers. i think the job of the strong to look out for the weak. and me and satoru was thinking in the future we could teach about jujutsu." he said wiping the part that was dripping from his black coffee.

"you could never be a teacher." she said turning to gojo with a taken back face. the strongest cocky ass bastard wants to be a teacher?! wasn't expecting that.

  "HAH? what is that supposed to mean!? i would be a great teacher." he said slightly pissed but in a joking way. "oh yeah? and what are you gonna teach? how to flirt with girls?" rei said back with a smirk.

gojo then dramatically placed a hand over where his heart is and gasped. "how could you say that!? I'm hurt~" he said emotionally.

"i can imagine that." geto agrees. "SUGURU, WHY ARE YOU DEFENDING A WITCH LIKE HER!?"

"the all mighty, gojo satoru, can't handle the truth. oh what will we do."

"YOU-"

"u-umm excuse m-me.. could we get your numbers please?" they hear a voice of a girl come from behind gojo's back. "sure, after all i cant say no to a cutie like you." gojo flirted as he leaned his head closer to the girl. 

"sorry girls but i think I'm gonna pass." geto said while putting on a gentle smile.

'what the actual fuck- when did they get here!? are they blind or something!? he was literally screaming like a monkey that's still not fully human.'

she then faced to geto with an 'is this normal?' type of expression. geto only nodded in response. rei could tell that he was cringing inside by gojo's attitude.

"-wait, hold on. you wanna ask HIS number? WHY HIM? there is so much more men that is better than this copycat of killua! - like cmon! what about him or him? he looks nice than this white haired hag." she said trying to protect the two girls heart from breaking. she had taken the note from geto that gojo does this every time and  just leaves them to shatter their hearts. a fucking playboy.

"y-know you could even ask ME! I'm bisexual and can treat you better than this bi- okay that's weird. all I'm trying to say is that he is a playboy and there are so many more options that are way nicer than this okay? here. go get yourself a drink. i know that you're probably thinking that i ruined your chance with him but you deserve so much more okay?" she said trying not to weird out the girls and not trying to make a misunderstanding situation of he thinking she has interests in her. she then hands her about two thousand yen to the girl. 'that should be enough foe two Starbucks.' 

she then waved goodbye to the two girls. luckily the girls didn't seem to be mad, embarrassed or sad. they just laughed it off and appreciated the free drinks.

"what the fuck was that?" gojo asked slightly irritated.

"i was just saving two girls hearts. no need to thank me." she said as she sat down again. 

"and how do you have so much money? -like it's not normal to give strangers some money." geto asked.

"first, i like to make people happy. and second i literally have two jobs. a sorcerer and a demon slayer, even better a hashira. so yeah. i don't really spend it that much so i like to buy things for people. if it makes them happy, i don't really care." rei said.

the two nodded in response thinking how kind she really was but doesn't show it people who she doesn't like.

'what a tsundere.'    

hello thank you for reading this chapter!

i am really sorry that i haven't posted much on this book.

I'm thinking of the endings of al my books and I'm really excited to write it!

i hope you enjoyed.

love ya<3