6

"how long is this hall way.."

utahime said as she stood beside meimei. 

"i believe we've been here for about thirty minutes and walked about fifteen kilometers i suppose."

"the marks that we put are gone as well.." utahime stated as she glanced towards the floor.

"this could mean that this domain is not a loop, but this curse is making new places as we move forward."meimei said. "or this could be a really big domain.." "maybe, but that chance is low. and we cant break the walls. lets separate then. if we move big and faster than the curse we should be able to break the domain." "if we fail to escape then we could wait for backup." "that sounds good."

"lets try that."

the both of the jujutsu sorcerers than began running at the opposite way as the walls started to crack. then suddenly the domain fell apart into pieces as utahime fell to the ground.

"I came to save you utahime〜

you crying?"

gojo mocked as he looked down at the second grade sorcerer.

"im not crying! also I'm your senior! where are your manors!?" she shouted.

"if i cried would you comfort me? id like to try that." meimei said as she smirked at gojo. "mei-san wouldn't cry, since your strong." "oh really?" she replied as she laughed softly.

"LISTEN HERE GOJO! I DIDNT NEED SUCH HE-" she stopped as she got cut off by a large sound behind her, a curse. but soon got swallowed by another curse, soon appearing geto the special grade sorcerer.

"satoru, you shouldn't pick one the weak."

"who the fuck would pick on somebody stronger?"

"utahime-senpai are you okay?" shoko said as she suddenly came out of nowhere. "SHOKO!" utahime yelled in relief as she made her way to hug her. "we were worried because you two were gone for two days." "SHOKO! NEVER BE LIKE THOSE  TWO PEOPLE!!" "haha, i would never be like this two assholes."

"wait, two days?"

"yeah, you two were gone for two days even with mei-san with you. i bet you were dragging down mei-san with you." gojo said as he smirked down at her.

"YOU-"

"heyy! i finished exorcising that curse over there〜" rei said as she made her way towards the five sorcerers. "oh? did i interrupt something?"

"huh? have i seen you before? you don't look familiar.." utahime said as she let go of shoko.

"oh you must be utahime-san, and you must be mei-san! i believe this is the first time we meet! my name is chizuma rei, special grade, its a pleasure to meet you." rei introduced herself.

"its a pleasure to meet you too chizuma-san." meimei and utahime greeted.

"oh, and special grade? i didn't know there was another special grade in this school. are you in the same class as them?" utahime said as she gestured towards the three second years.

"yes i am, in fact, im geto and gojo's teacher."

"..."

"oh really? that was unexpected."

meimei said as utahime bursted into laughter while hugging her stomach.

"gojo, YOU NEED A TEACHER HAHA! THIS IS HILARIOUS!" utahime yelled as she mocked gojo who was hiding's reddened face, while geto looked unaffected.

after a few minutes of gojo and utahime bickering rei had slowly raised her hand up to catch everyones attention.

"umm, i know this isn't the time but.."

"where's the curtain?"

heloooo.

uhh i didn't really think that anyone was enjoying this i stopped posting this book but since i got a request i will be posting this book aswell. (thank you for requesting.)

im sorry this was kind of short but i hope you enjoyed reading this chapter!

love ya<3