3

"Umm, why is Yaga-sensei here?" Rei asked looking at Kocho Shinobu the insect hashira. Rei had took a plane to go to Mie-ken (demon slayer estate) as she was invited from the insect hashira.

"Come in Chizuma-san, we have something to discuss."

"Oh god, did you find out that i broke your vase?"

"....So..it was you?.." She asked in a scary tone while smiling, as an irk mark popped up in her forehead.

"ME!? uhh did I say that? Of course it wasn't me.. hehe...." Rei says putting both hands in front of her. As soon as Shinobu gripped on to her katana, Rei knew she fucked up. Until -the one person who was just standing there- cleared his throat earning both of the hashira's attention. 

"Right! Of course the discussion. We want you to teach the special grades breathing techniques."

"Oh yeah sure...-Wait WHAT. ME!?" Rei says pointing to herself. "Yes, you. You're the only one that can use both techniques." Yaga said crossing his arms.

"Wait- Special grades? You mean Geto and Gojo?" 

"Yes them. From now on we might be fighting demons to. Since curse techniques don't work on demons, they would have to fight with a Nijirinto/Katana."

After persuading Rei for about 20-30 minutes, Rei finally gave up and agreed to the both.

"So they're gonna be my Tsuguko now?" Rei asked as she was reading a manga. Both Rei and Yaga left the estate after Shinobu was finished lecturing Rei for breaking her vase. "If you want them to."Yaga replied drifting off to sleep. 

"FUCK I FORGOT TO VISIT MUICHIRO"