Chapter 1

Summary: Before he was Sirius Black, he was someone else. A Narnian.

Chapter 1
The first time Sirius Orion Black felt something odd was when he was four years old.

He was in his playroom and Kreacher had given him a picture book on magical beasts and species. As any four year-old was wont to do, he was perusing the pictures and calling out the names of those he knew.

"Dragon!"

"Elf!"

"Goblin!"

But, when he came on an unknown picture of a horse with the torso of a man, he was immediately struck with an image of a centaur that he had seen with his own eyes before, with a gleaming chestnut coat of fur and wise eyes.

He didn't know how he knew it was called a centaur, but he had the strange feeling that he had seen one in person, despite never having left the oppressive walls of Number 12, Grimmauld Place.

But, he was only four years old and did not know what it could mean. He did not even ponder upon it too much.

It was a centaur and that was that.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

This story doesn't belong to me. Credits to the respective author.

A/N: Probably makes little sense, but you will as each chapter is revealed.

The one who wants to  the read the Spanish  version is in my profile.