Chapter 6

(MY POV)

Dustin and Eren got suspended for a few days for what happened in the cafeteria. When Dustin got home my mom started to yell at him. My dad had called her earlier saying that the school called him to tell him about the fight and the suspension.

Dustin started yelling back at her and it just formed a huge argument until Dustin told her all that happened. Of course she became all upset that her son got punched but then she yelled at him for not punching back. Of course that typical bitch is worried about that. She didn't even punish him for saying what he said about Armin. Now she won't shut the fuck up about wanting Eren to 'pay for what he did to her poor baby'. Its driving me insane. I tried yelling penis and anal to distract the argument but of course it didn't work. She just started yelling at me to shut the fuck up.

I layed on my bed with my phone on my stomach playing music. In bordem I decided to text Levi.

'Hay Levi'

'Hi'

'Wassup'

'Nm I guess hbu?'

'Just in my room bc my mom and brother got in an argument about the fight this morning'

'That boy Eren punched is ur brother??'

'Half brother but yeah. Shocking isn't it'

'A little. I just didn't expect that tub of lard to be ur brother.' I started to laugh at Levi's comment. Typical Levi. It was true though.

'Haha ikr. I even tried yelling penis and anal to distract the argument but my mom told me the shut the fuck up XD'

'Brooke, you are one fucked up kid. What's up with you and yelling sexual things all the time?'

'Lol idek. Did I tell you how sexy aardvarks are?'

'...'
'No...'

'XDDD well now I did'

'Damn u really are one fucked up kid. How do ur other friends deal with u?'

'They're basically used to it by now. Even my sister is used to it. My sister is actually worse than me thanks to mwah'