Chapter 9 (Part 2)

(MY POV)

"See ya later guys!" I said to Levi, Hanji and Erwin. They waved back when they walked into health class. I walked toward some of my friends, who were sitting by the bleachers chatting since we didn't dress out during exam week. Thank freckled Jesus!

"Hey." I said sitting down.

"Hey girl." Marcelle said slightly bucking her head like how a guy does when saying 'sup'. "How's it going?"

"Good. How about you?"

"Pretty rad." She said. I nodded my head and slightly turned.

"Hey Simone." I said.

"Hey." She said looking up.

"Simone!" A distant voice called out. We turned and saw her friend Sadie and her other friends walk towards our little group. They are from the health class which means Levi, Hanji, and Erwin are here too.

Simone looked up and brightned up. "Hey!" Simone said.

I looked around until I saw the little trio just standing there confused on where to sit.

I waved at them and Hanji came running to me squeezing me in a hug. The other two just casually walked over towards us. "Hey Hanji." My voice was a bit strained. She let go and laughed.

"Hey Brooke!" She said a little loud, but she didn't seem to give a shit. "Guys, sit down already!" Erwin and Levi looked at each other before sitting down. I could see the distaste in Levi's eyes about the thought of sitting on a filthy gym floor.

"We had no idea that we would have days that we didn't have class and just sat in here." Erwin said.

"Yea it happens a bit often." He nodded.

"Tch."

"Levi, calm down. A little dirt ain't gonna kill ya." Hanji said. Levi rolled his eyes and leaned back on his hands. I giggled softly and looked at Marcelle.

"Who are these rad people?" Marcelle asked motioning towards the trio.

"This is Hanji, Erwin, and Levi." I pointed lazily to them.

"Nice! I like those names. They're different." She exclaimed. "They do look familiar though." She shrugged her shoulders. "Nice to meet y'all. I'm Marcelle."

"Hey~ Your so pretty oh my gosh!" Hanji squealed. Haha, that's Hanji for ya.

"Awe thanks girl. So are you." Marcelle replied.

"Your welcome!"

Everybody continued talking and I saw Ms. Hebert rush into her office for a minute and come back out.

"Everybody, were in a lock down. Start making yalls way to the locker rooms. Coach Theil will be with the guys, I'll be with the girls." She started moving to the locker room.

"Oooooo this is exciting!" Hanji said.

"What the fuck is a lock down?" Levi said.

"A lock down is when we have to lock all the doors and turn off the lights and hide to where we can't be seen. Since we're in the gym, we go in the locker rooms. It's for if a stranger ever comes to the school." I said. Hanji was getting more excited and Levi and Erwin were confused. "And the boys locker room is over there." I pointed to were the swarm of boys were. They nodded and walked that direction.

"Come on Hanji." I pulled her by the arm into the locker room. We sat down on the floor by the benches near the exit. A lot of people were talking about what the fuck is going on.