Chapter 7

(EREN POV)

"I wanna show you something." Armin said.

"Ok? What is it that you wanna show me?"

"This." Armin handed me the book that he was holding and I looked at it confused. All I saw were white silhouettes standing in a line. "Turn it over. The book is backwards." He must of noticed how confused I looked. I turn the book over and stare at the cover.

"Attack on Titan? Is this the book Brooke gave you?"

"Yea it is. I think you and Mikasa should read it though. Its pretty important. Oh and you have to read it right to left."

"Ok?" I stare at the picture on the cover. There was a boy in the air with what looked like smoke coming out from underneath him and metal boxes on his hips and swords in his hands. The 3D maneuver gear? The skinless thing with smoke coming from it on the cover looked like...

The Colossus titan?

I guess I should read it since Armin says its important and usually he's always right about things. I walk back to my house and see Mikasa sitting on the couch watching TV.

"Hey Mikasa, I just now ran into Armin and he told me that we should read this. He said it's important." She looks up at me with a monotone look. I sit next to her and hand her the book.

"I don't like the looks of this book." She said.

"I don't either, but Armin said it's important so I guess we should read it."

"I guess." She opens the book and stares at it, furrowing her brows.

"Oh, Armin also said that you have to read the book right to left." I watch as she starts to reading the book, turning the pages rather quickly. For a split second her eyes widen and she snaps the book shut.

"What's wrong Mikasa? Why did you close the book so suddenly?"
Mikasa sighed. "Nothing, it's just... memories." She stands up. "I've read enough of that book to see why it's important." Mikasa walked away towards her bedroom.

When I heard the click of the door, I looked down at the book and picked it up. I opened the book and started to read. This book is about our past... "but how?" I guess I can see now why Armin said that this book is important. But I still don't really get it. Is it a coincidence that there is a book series about us and we just happened to reincarnate to a place where they know about what happened? Armin was right. This book is pretty important.

"Ah, my head hurts now." I get up, taking the book with me, and go to my room to lay down.

*************
(MIKAYLA POV)

At the moment I was texting Brooke on Kik and telling her about what had happened in chorus. I looked through my my list until I found 'Levi Ackerman'. She is just that obsessed with him haha. It doesn't matter, my name on Kik is 'Eren Jäeger'. (Those are our actual Kik names XD)

'Brookie Brookie Brookie guess what happened in chorus!!!!'

'Anal? Brooke replied after a minute. I face palmed at her stupidity.

'No you dibshit. Eren sang!!!!!!!!!!!'
'Wat?
Eren's in chorus?'

'Yea. Oh wait I must of not told you huh. Lol'

'No you didn't.'

'Oops lol oh well.'

'Look who's being the dibshit now -_-'

'IM SORRY OKAY IVE HAD TOO MUCH ON MY MIND!'

'You've had too much of Eren on your mind ;P' Of course Brooke, but who wouldn't?
'Anyway, you said something about Eren singing. Explain that for me.'

'Oh yeah. Well we had a free time for chorus and so me and him talked and then I started to draw and he was listening to music. Then suddenly I heard a beautiful deepish voice singing and me and the rest of the class look and see that it EREN SINGING! OMG I WAS INTERNALLY FANGIRLING!!!!! OMGGGGGG'

'Geez girl calm you ovaries. There is no need to fangasm.
But what song was he singing?'

'I don't know' I seriously didn't know. It didn't sound familiar to me.

'Do you remember some of the lyrics?' I started to think until I remember what I assumed was the chorus of the song.

'I think this is part of the chorus. This I all I remember: "Nobody said it was easy. Its such a shame for us to part. Nobody said it was easy".... That's all I remember.'

'Hmmm...... *thinks*
HOLY SHIT I KNOW THAT SONG!!!
That's The Scientist by Coldplay!! Ohmegerd
He sang THAT song?'

'XD Yea he did. He's a really good singer.'

'Niiice and Yea I bet he is.'

'Well I better go. I have homework and chores to do. Bai'

'Bye' I set my phone down so it could charge and got out my Algebra 1 homework.