Chapter 8

WARNING: Tiny spoilers from the manga.

(MY POV)

I woke feeling groggy as usual because I always sleep late at night. I start getting dressed and realize that I was putting on one of my Attack on Titan shirts. The one with Eren and Levi on the front with 'Scout Regiment' arched above them. I'm sure Armin showed Eren the manga I gave him (that's actually a library book haha) and he probably figured it out. But I never told Levi yet. It might be a little awkward for him to see me with a shirt that has him on it. But...

I have to tell him sooner or later right?

My phone goes off to get on the bus and I walk to my dad to give him a hug.

"Love you dad."

"Love you too." I let go of the hug and walk out the door and Dustin of course is still laying down. I get on the bus and sit down and start listening to music and fall asleep.

(LEVI POV)

I decided to keep riding on the bus even though I'm able to drive my car now. It's pretty nice to be able to talk to someone like Brooke without her mentioning me as 'Humanities' Strongest'. She actually treats me like a normal person. Even though I swear she can be so fuckin retarded, but not in a bad way. I know she's smart, she can be an idiot sometimes. She reminds me a lot of Isabel. I don't even know if her and Farlan reincarnated like the rest of us did, but I guess I'll figure that out later on.

The bus stops and I step on and walk to Brooke's seat to sit down and notice that she's sleeping. I sit down next to her anyway.

She sits up and blinks her eyes at me before taking out her ear buds.

"Oh look who's awake." I say and she chuckles.

"Heh, that sounds like something my dad would say." She starts rubbing her eyes. She's told me some stories about her dad like how she asked if she could shove a broomstick up her brother's ass and her dad said that he would probably enjoy it. (My dad actually said that. Me and Mikayla laughed so hard.)

"I wouldn't be surprised. And by the way you look like you have a hangover with the constant blinking."

"Haha if only." I lightly cuff Brooke over the head. "I'm kiddin' its just that my eye sight is blurry at the moment."

"Oh."

(Time Skip brought by pink fluffy unicorns)

As me and Brooke were walking down the hall I saw Eren and Armin walking fast towards us. I could see Eren trying to say something to Armin, but the coconut was ignoring him.

"Brooke! Glad I ran into you." We all stopped and I looked at Armin. "I wanted to give you your book back."

"Oh thanks." She took the book from Armin and just held onto it.

"Brooke, I think me and Eren sort of understand now. Well, just why you gave me the book to read." I furrowed my brows even though they didn't seem to notice at all.

"I had a feeling you would get it. If y'all want to read the rest of the series, you can check them out from our school library."

"What the hell is going on because I would like to know. And what books?" I spat and they all turn and look at me.

"I didn't forget about telling you Levi. You were actually the next one I was gonna tell." What the hell is she talking about?

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?"

"Here just read this. This is a series that you all should read." She handed me the book that Armin had gave her and I look at the... cover?

"Why is it backwards?"

"Oh hehe, it's supposed to be backwards. It's called a Japanese manga. It's a book you have to read right to left, up and down." Brooke said.

"Uh, okay?" I stare at the cover and remember that Brooke had mentioned Attack on Titan when we first met.

"By the way Brooke, I like that shirt. I look good in it." Eren said sounding a little more open to the situation. "You look good in it too Levi."

"What?!" I look at Brooke's shirt and see me and Eren on it with our uniform on standing in front of the Wings of Freedom symbol with 'Scout Regiment' arched above it. "Where did you get that shirt?"

"A store in the mall called FYE. When you read the book, you'll probably understand why this shirt even exists."

"I don't want to read the book, I want you to tell me how the fuck you know about our past!" Eren and Armin cringed at how I just spoke to Brooke, but she didn't seem to react. Great, now I feel guilty at how I just spoke to her. "Dammit." I muttered. "I'm... sorry." Eren and Armin looked shocked at what I just did. Well knowing that they've never seen me act this way I can see why they looked surprised. Brooke smiled and laughed.

"It's okay you grump. I know how you can be a some points." furrowed my brows. "Not trying to sound like a stalker though."

"Alright, I get it. Can you just tell me what you know."

"Sure if that's what you want." She told me, Eren, and Armin everything that she knew about Attack on Titan and that it's an anime show and a manga series that's about our past and we just so happened to reincarnate into this time period where it's an anime. Brooke talked about things like Eren, Annie, Bertholdt, Reiner, and Ymir being titan shifters (which disturbed Eren), the beast titan, Historia's dad and all he did, Historia becoming queen, and other things that we had went through, and even my childhood which seem to touch Eren and Armin a little bit.

She explained that there are other manga series that's linked to the Attack on Titan series called spin offs and extra episodes in the anime called OVAs. We all just stood there and listened to everything she was saying. When I looked at her shirt again I noticed that her lanyard was Attack on Titan and it had weird versions of what looked like Eren (that she mentioned as chibis) all over it and a picture of me in the clear pocket where her school ID is supposed to go.