Chapter 9 (Part 1)

A/N: Creds to my friend CupcakesRule27 who helped me write this chapter. ^.^

(MY POV)

After the whole discussion incident, me and Levi's friendship seemed to be on the shakey side. After a couple of days, everything was going back to normal.

Except that there was 3rd nine weeks exams all this week.

I barely studied, which is normal for me. I don't really give two shits because I never fail my exams.

I just sat there eating a biscuit while watching a couple of my friends study for whatever exam they had today. Today is 3rd and 4th hour exams. For me that is World Geography and P.E.

"What exams do u have today Kayla?" I asked. She looked up at me.

"Uh, I have Algebra and Physical Science. What about you?" She said in her quiet little voice putting a strand of hair behind her ear.

"I have World Geography and P.E."

"Oh okay." I nodded my head and she went back to studying asking me a couple of questions about some of the math problems.

"Oh my god gurrrrlllll say something alreadyyyyy." My friend Daniel said in a overused gayish voice. When he speaks like that it annoys the shit out of me. He's bi and I don't mind that at all, I'm bi too, but he needs to learn to tune down the type of voice he speaks in. Damn!

"I'm sorry I just don't have anything to talk about." Usually when I speak it ends up being something nasty and my friends are all like: 'No Brooke... Just stop. There's innocent people here!' I usually just laugh it off then stop talking. Its the usual.

But I seriously didn't have anything to talk about and I just didn't feel like talking. Its the morning. I'm tired as fuck. If I don't feel like speaking, that's how its gonna be.

"Come oooooon you barely speak to me." He nuged my arm getting impatient.

I sighed. "Uhh, what exams do you have today?"

"I have Journey to Careers aaaaaand Art." He said.

"Oh cool." I really didn't know how to continue this conversation.

"I guess..." I could tell he didn't really like those classes.

DING DONG!

At the sound of the bell, people started scrambling to their third hour.

"Shit." I mumbled to myself and grabbed my schoolbag and hugged all my friends and walked with my friend Isabella to World Geography since we have that class together.

"Goodmorting goodmorting." My teacher Coach McIntosh said to us as we walked in the classroom. I sat in the back of the row of seats and Isabella sat in the front. I would sit in the front with her but there were no empty seats.

"Alright everyone, quiet down while I take role." People continued to talk but quieter while he muttered the names of people in the class.

"Ms. Chew, how do you do?" He said to a student named Hailey Chew. He said that to her everyday so she knew it was coming.

"I'm doing good." She said.

"Alright let's start reviewing for your exam." We have a two hour study period and then one hour for the exam. Since we only go to two classes today, each class is about three hours long and we have our usual 45 minute lunch.

After my third hour exam, which BTW, was boring as hell, I was walking by myself, as usual, when I heard my name being called. I turn around and see Levi, Erwin, and Hanji walking towards me.

"Oi. Dumbass." That FUCKING nickname," Wait the fuck up!" Levi shouted. Hanji slapped his arm.

"Levi! That was rude! You should be nice to the pretty girl!" Hanji scolded. Levi blushed and scoffed while Erwin chuckled and I rolled my eyes. Speaking of Erwin....

"Heyyyy Capitan Eyebrows~" I said playfully to Erwin. Levi snorted and held back laughter. Hanji looked at me a bit surprised but giggled. Erwin just gave me a surprised look before glaring at the other two.

"Are you fucking serious Levi? Hanji,you as well?" They now bust out laughing. I roll my eyes and straighten my backpack.

"Come on you wierdos. Let's get to class before we're late." I say. Levi snorted.

"You're calling US weirdos? YOU are the QUEEN of weirdos!" I laugh and we head off to our classes.

(MIKAYLA'S POV)

"Okay class. Now, since you already took the English II EOC, you don't have an exam." My teacher Mrs. Fernandez said.

"Fuck yeah!" said one kid in the back. Mrs. Fernandez glared but continued.

"Do whatever you want,as long as it's quiet. I have a lot of EOC's to grade, so just be quiet and we won't have a problem." She sat back at her desk and I faced my three friends Chandler, Sarah, and Kalil.

"So, who wants to play BullShit?" Chandler said, pulling out a deck of cards. Sarah said no and pulled out her damned iPod and headphones. I swear she will DIE if she didn't have that thing. She would just go fucking nuts.

"Sure. How do you play?" I asked. He explained the rules, and then he and Kalil and I began to play. So far, I was winning. Heh heh. Soon, about twenty minutes later, I felt a hand tap me. I look over and nearly squeal like a pig. It was Marco!

"Um, I-I was wondering if me and my buddy could possibly join you......" He asked, being all shy and shit. Adorable little fucker. Chandler shrugged.

"Sure. Who's your buddy?" Marco then pointed at a very familiar horse faced boy. HOLYFUCKINGSHITBALLSISWEARIAMGOINGTOFUCKINGSCREAM!!!!

"T-this is Jean. I'm Marco." Marco says. I inwardly aww and then, Sarah, being her, then started to fangirl.

"OH MY GOD IT'S YOU!!! YOU'RE MARCO BOTT AND JEAN KIRSTEIN!!!! FROM ATTACK ON TITAN!!!!" Kalil took one look and then just got reeeeeeeeeal quiet.

"Uh, from Attack on what? How the hell do you know me?" Jean said.

"Ah, she meant that you look like them! Sorry if there is any connections. She's just a big otaku." I said. Marco gave me a questioning look, but dropped the subject.

(TIME SKIP ABOUT TEN MINUTES)

"Attention students and staff members. We are now in lock down. Please lock all doors and turn off the lights. We are in lock down." Well. Fuck. Hopefully this is just a damn drill.

"A lock down? What's that?" Marco asked.

"Basiclly it's for if any stranger gets on campus and could harm us." Chandler said nonchalantly. Marco then started to panic.

"W-what? Are we going to die?" Jean wrapped an arm around around his shoulders and soothed him down a bit.

"Nah bud. We aren't going to die. We're going to be just fine."