Social Media?

Recap

"When did you change your hair?" Gwen asked making Duncan put his head up.

...

When he removed his hands from his face and turned towards the lamp to see a picture of his dad making him scream and jump up.

...

The standee stood, halfway melted from the hot water making her look even more terrifying. Duncan screamed to horror when he saw her.

...

"Dunc, do you know who did this to you?" DJ said said sitting on the other side of Duncan.

...

"Woah, she went all out." DJ said taking the poppers out the shoes and giving them back to him.

...

"But babe." Lightning whined making James smile. "I want to pamper you today, pleasee." He said pouting.

...

Soon they heard the door unlock. Duncan twisted the knob and opened the door to see Mar laying on her bed looking up at the ceiling and Trent at the desk.

"Hello Duncan. Love the pink." Mar said smiling making Trent chuckle.

...

"I know you two have something going on, official or not, if you hurt her I hurt you." Duncan then shut the door.

...

"Cock blocker," Trent mumbled making Mar laugh as she walked his to the door.

...

"Don't tease babe," James said whining making Lightning chuckle.

...

"Mhm." Mia said kissing his cheek. "Thank you babe." Mia hugged Harlod tightly while Harlod hugged back hesitantly.

...

During the time spent until the bell rang, not once did Mar say anything. Trent noticed.

...

Trent looked at Justin when he didn't get an answer when his eyes traveled to the book in his hand. His diary.

...

 Trent shut the door when they left, grabbed his diary, and walked to his bathroom. He went to the trash can and buried the book under the rest of the trash he had in there.

...

Trent: for Mar

Duncan: Fine, otw

...

"I promise," Trent said pinky promising her and standing. "Now let's crush this performance."

...

She looked into the crowd again, eyes searching for her brother and when she made eye contact with him she smiled. Duncan smiled back and gave her two thumbs up making her beam.

...

Harold didn't say anything and pulled her in a hug making her smile against his chest making James 'aw' standing beside a lost Lightning.

...

"No. But Trent here changed my mind." Duncan said looking behind her at Trent

....