Wrong

1:27 am

"Where do you think we go after we die?"

Mar looked at him from upside and laughed. "Is this your first time high?"

"Honestly, yeah," Trent said making them burst out in laughter.

"Aw cutie," Mar said when he fell out the desk chair laughing.

"Come here," Trent whined laying starfish style in the middle of the floor.

Mar rolled off her bed and crawled on top of his lap. She took another puff from the blunt in her hand and pulled Trent up. Mar held his face in her hands as she ghosted her lips over his, blowing the smoke into his mouth slowly.

When she finished she held her hand over his mouth making the smoke come out from his nose. Trent giggled and licked her hand.

"Ew," Mar said wiping her hand on his shirt.

"Sh, you love it when I lick you," Trent whispered in her ear.

"True," Mar said sliding her hands down his chest and stomach to his belt buckle.

She unbuckled his belt and pushed him onto his back. Trent lifted his hips so she could get his pants around his knees. Rubbing his inner thigh and trailing her her hand up to his crotch, gripping it slightly making him gasp.

Mar wrapped her mouth around the tip of his cock through the fabric, wetting it completely.

"Fuck. I feel tingly," Trent said smiling foolishly making Mar giggle.

She laid on her stomach, kicking her feet in the air with both hands on his cock. She teased him with her tongue over his tip that leaked pre- cum through his boxers.

"Babe, stop " Trent whined. "Take them off,"

"Fine " Mar said smiling. As she reached for the waist band of his boxer her door opened and shut.

"Goodness! Get decent!" Duncan said turning around to face the closed door.

"This can't wait?" Trent said when Mar stopped touching him and helped him with his pants.

"No!" Duncan said crossing his arms

"Just go in the bathroom. We'll be quick," Mar said helping him up onto his feet.

"Fine," Trent said walking into the bathroom and shutting the door.

"What's up Dunc?" Mar asked.

"Our parents! Chris just sent out an email that our parents are gonna be here this Friday," Duncan said turning around and starting to pace her room.

"Okay? Why is that bad?" Mar asked hearing the shower go on.

"Seriously? He can't be that horny?" Duncan said rolling his eyes.

"Mind your business,"

"Okay. But one, dad is going to be here. He's gonna get all bossy and sassy. Saying shit like I have no future and I'm bullshitting around not doing anything with my life." Duncan said stopping in front of Mar. "Then we're going to get in a fight and you know how that ends up,"

"D, take a breath," Mar said resting her hands in his. "It won't happen this time. You did our whole family a favor by joining this show in the first place and he knows that. He wouldn't be chief of police if you didn't get famous." Mar said making him laugh.

"That's true. Wait-wait ew. You were touching him with those," Duncan said letting go and pointing to her hands.

"Oh yeah, sorry," Mar said going to her desk for hand sanitizer and giving him some.