Boy time Bedtime

"So I'm sure you didn't take me here just to talk?" Katie said referring to the fancy five star restaurant they were sitting in.

"Oh, well I was wondering if you made up your mind about us. It's been a month and I'm not gonna lie, getting kinda worried here," Justin chuckled nervously.

"I thought it over. Everything you and everyone else has been saying to me and I agree. Sadie should support me like I did her. I talked about it with her so before I say yes, we can not act all lovey-dovey in public. At least not where she can see. Okay?" Katie asked.

"Yes, yes of course!" Justin said smiling brightly.

"Great. So, I am officially yours,"

"Finally," Justin said standing and holding his hand out for her to take.

Justin lead her outside to their ride after paying the bill. Once they got in he turned to her and kissed her softly. She smiled once they pulled away.

"Let's go to your dorm," Katie said putting her hand over his on her cheek.

__________

"Can you stop yelling?" Alejandro said rubbing his temple.

"Excuse you?!" Heather yelled stopping her pacing back and forth in front of him.

"Stop. Yelling. We talk talk like adults or not talk at all," Alejandro said emphasizing 'adults'.

"We could have been talking like adults if you wouldn't have lied to me! Your acting like you wouldn't be doing the same if I was texting a someone behind your back!" Heather yelled.

"It isn't that serious! She was just asking a question," Alejandro yelled standing over her.

"It is when you text every day. If she's that lost she needs a damn map! I don't get why you do this when you know she likes you. When you know she doesn't give a fuck about you having a girlfriend,"

"Amor, you are over reacting," Alejandro said calmly while resting his hands on her shoulders.

"Overreacting?! Alejandro are you kidding me!" Heather said storming out of his room with him following her.

"I'm sorry. That's not what I meant!" He said trying to reason as she opens the front door.

"Go fuck yourself!" Heather said slamming the door making the room rattle.

"Damn, what was that about?" Trent asked walking towards the door.

"I don't even wanna think about it." Alejandro said hugging while Trent pat his back.

"Good luck with that dude, see you later," he said walking out the door.

"Al, you just need some green," Geoff said holding up a bag of weed as Alejandro walked past the couch.

"Fuck it amigo," Alejandro said sitting in between Geoff and Duncan.

__________

"I'll get it!" Mar said running to the door before James could open it.

"Oh, why I wonder who it is?" James smirked walking back to the couch where Mia and Heather were talking.

Mar giggled and opened the door to Trent.

"Hey beautiful," Trent said wrapping a arm around her waist and pulling her in for a hug that she accepted.

"Hi," Mar responded with her face in his neck.

Trent walked in and shut the door behind him all the while Mar didn't let go of him.

"You guys are back together?" Courtney asked walking past them into the kitchen.