The pressure is getting Worsa!!

"Why are you alone?" Katie asked sitting beside Justin in the cafeteria.

"Well, I'm sure Cody is with Noah, Harold just went to meet Mia and Trent and Mar decided to skip today. In other words, my friends don't love me," Justin said making Katie giggle.

"Awh," Katie smiled.

"What about you? Where's Sadie?" Justin said.

"She didn't want come today. Still sad. I would've stayed with her but we both can't fail," Katie said softly.

"Yeah," Justin said. "Have you been thinking about, us?"

"I don't wanna talk it right now. I just want to enjoy this time we have together, alone,"

"I can do that," Justin said smiling.

"Good. So how's the ratings since the song?" Katie asked starting to eat her sandwich.

"Great. The people absolutely love it," Justin said.

"That's good. Mrs. Williams loves it. She was singing it in class today," Katie said.

"Yeah, I know. Every time she sees me she winks. Kinda creepy," Justin said laughing.

"I know right. Are you guys plan on touring?" Katie asked.

"Depends on how well the album goes? If we were do you plan on coming?" Justin smirked.

"I'll think about it," Katie said playfully.

"Well if you don't who am I gonna point out on the crowd," Justin said making them laugh.

"Maybe you can point out-"

"Hello?" Harold said slowly walking up to them and sitting beside Justin.

"I'll text you later," Katie said standing.

"No need. You can stay, I don't mind," Harold said as she sat back down slowly. "Okay, has Mrs. Williams been winking at you guys too?" Harold asked making them laugh

__________

"Wow, didn't expect you to be early to class," Heather said seeing Alejandro when she opened the door.

"Leave me alone," Alejandro said.

"What happened? You used to love when we fight?!" Heather said walking up to where he was sitting by the window

"Well I don't anymore." Alejandro said plainly looking at a book he was reading.

"I'm sorry," Heather said rubbing his shoulder. He shrugged it off.

"Please," Heather said pouting to which he ignored.

Heather huffed and sat in the chair next him him trying to think of ways to piss him off. Something to at least get his attention.

She took his book and threw it across the room making him stand to get it. She stood in front of him to block him from getting it. Alejandro shoved her aside walking past her but then she grabbed his arm turning him towards her so they were chest to chest.

"Dammit Heather! What the hell do you want?!" Alejandro yelled startling her.

"You," she said quietly making him soften his tone.

"I want you too but not in secret." Alejandro said.

"But people know we're together," Heather said.

"The cast does. The world doesn't,"

"The world is a lot of people," Heather said crossing her arms.

"I don't like arguing with you, but I'm telling you I want to go on a date with you in a public place, and you don't care,"