25. He Looks Normal?

‧₊ ·˚ ༘❁ ┊ep 4

‧₊ ·˚ ༘❁ ┊ep 4. the sauna test. ▬▬▬▬▬▬
꒰ ✎ ꒱ؘ STARGIRL, a stranger things fanfiction

They arrived at Max's house where the girls sat in her bed. Eleven was brushing her teeth while Franny and Max were lying down on Max's bed.

Max pulled out two comics. "Which one do you think El would pick?" Max asked, Franny, shrugged, "Maybe... Wonder Woman?" Franny squinted one of her eyes then tilted her head to the side.

El came out of the bathroom where she sat on the bed next to the three girls. "Which one?" Max asked, El stood there blankly. She walked to an extra bag that she had. "I'll read this one." Eleven responded softly.

It was the comic Franny gave to her when they first became actual friends. "No way!" Franny got up and grabbed the comic from El. "You still have it! I'm..." Franny chuckled. Eleven smiled. "I kept it ever since I left," El explained, Franny looked up at El and she brought her into a hug.

"I'm surprised I didn't lose it." She pulled out of the hug and lay on the bed with Franny and Max. Eleven had a worried look on her face.

"El, hey, there's nothing to worry about okay?" Franny explained. El nodded. El opened the comic as Franny took gently from her and opened it, Franny sat in the middle of the two as they read the Susan Storm comic. They flipped through the book as each one read each dialogue.

El was the first one to fall asleep, Max next then Franny. They had a good rest, but it was disrupted by Lucas calling them over the Walkie.

"Do you copy? This is a code red." Lucas called. "This is a code red." Max opened her eyes and she sighed. "Shut...up." Max switched off the Walkie.

Max rolled over and El and Franny lay back down. Next thing, the phone rang. Franny sighed, "I got it." Franny rushed to the phone. She picked it up. "We're sleeping go away!" Franny called out.

"Wait! Franny. Don't hang up." Mike called out from the phone. Franny placed the phone back to her ear. "Something happened, something bad," Mike told her.

Max and El walked to her. "Our very lives can be at stake." Franny furrowed her eyebrows. "What are you saying, Mike?"

"Just come over to my house. We'll explain everything." Mike added. Franny placed the phone back on the stand as Franny looked at them. "We should change," Franny explained. They nodded and went to the restroom and changed into fresh clothing.

They walked to their bikes as they biked to Mike's house. They dropped their bikes. They walked to the basement door. Franny knocked. "Hi." Franny smiled to Will who let them in.