where am i?

waking up the next day was the weirdest sensation in the world. This is because I shouldn't have woken up. It shouldn't have been a possibility. I should have been dead I jumped through the veil I shouldn't be alive I shouldn't bein my-

hold up this isn't my room. The decor isn't mine. The room is also a lot bigger than mine in my dorm in Hogwarts. This isn't the Gryffindor colours. Ron and Seamus arent here which means I'm not in the Gryffindor tower.

I stand up to look around. There are all these pictures. They all look so familiar but yet so distant. There are some that I recognize but others being completely unrecognizable like is that and Draco hugging being friendly? wearing each other's quidditch uniforms. I hate Malfoy and I do not remember this.

My eye flickers to the next picture it's of me and Cedric. But he's dead that's not possible. It's of us holding the cup I assume we won and then lots of other random pictures scattered around all from different ages. What scares me the most is the age of me in most of these I look 19 or 20 but when I left I was in Hogwarts.

I am so confused. What is happening right now?

the mirror. The mirror to my left catches my reflection and my entire beliefs were confirmed. I looked older. My appearance hasn't changed much. I just look matured. I have grown muscles and I am more broader and like an actual man, unlike the boy I left behind in this veil.

Gosh, I need answers but if I just ask-

my thoughts get cut off by a familiar voice.

By a voice that I generally believed to be dead.

I swear if this is a prank or my mind playing tricks. Maybe I should admit myself to a mental ward and say what really. Oh yeah, I'm the chosen one and I believe I'm in the wrong world? yeah, that's a one-way ticket to the crazy village.

"hey.Harry you awake mate? I made breakfast." the voice called out again.

Cedric. Cedric diggory.

"alright yeah ill be down im just.." he started but then paused

"Just putting on my shirt. " he finished hoping to be a believable story to just give him time to gather himself.

Right, Harry James Potter.

Act normal. This is your life now.

within seconds of that little pep talk, he slipped downstairs to the kitchen and saw a person he never thought he would. Again slightly older but still the loveable Cedric he fell in love with all those years ago. Those feelings are however long gone.

"your so lazy at times potter" he jokes whilst punching him lightly in the arm

"you know me, the bed was too warm" he replied.

"you know if you got up at a decent time and I don't know put your heart back into things. Life might just turn around" Cedric told him

"your dad contacted again.." he practically whispered

"really another intervention. Really Diggory?" Harry questioned guessing that he was not in a good state given the previous comment.

"You know I'm saying this because I love you. So so much. But maybe you should seek help or at least talk to your family again? I mean i cant take your sister's sad little face anymore. " he firmly told his friend.

"my sister?" he questioned

WAIT HE HAD A SISTER. HE KNEW HE DIDNT HAVE A SISTER. his brain was practically screaming at this point