Breakdowns and apologises

" Go on then. Spit it out. Tell us why you suddenly turn up at your dad's for the first time in two years. No apology and then you just swoop in and hug Padfoot like nothing has changed. That you actually look happy to see me and Padfoot. You aren't high supposedly or Drunk so that doesn't explain it. Honestly, I'm confused. The only thing making sense is the dirty look you keep sending to Wormtail" Remus summed up 

"Even if I tried to explain I don't think you'd understand." Harry started fully ready to explain everything. 

"Well go on we are waiting" Peter spat 

He wanted so badly to sit there crying in the arms of Sirius and Remus. He wanted to sit there crying about how he couldn't believe they were both sitting there alive. No one died in a battle or by the cruel hands of Bella. How it was strange for Peter to be sat so close to them without having betrayed them. How he couldn't believe his dad was alive and well and his sweet mother may be breathing as well. How it was so hard for Harry. How he woke up in this strange world apparently a shit person with an alcohol problem. God's life was a mess. 

Obviously telling them the real truth was off the table. They would definitely ship him off for that. So the fake truth had to do. Make Harry the child they all wanted. 

By the time he had pondered this all three men were sat staring at him. 

He just took a deep breath. His brain was not thinking straight honestly but not for any reason related to drinking or Drugs but honestly, a drink right now sounds absolutely amazing. This is too much. 

"Firstly, I feel like I owe you an apology. I'm sorry I know this is going against every reason I came here But I can't do it without some. I know I have let you all down. Remus, James and Sirius and Elie or Ella and whoever else. I will tell you everything but right now my heart is beating so fast. My palms are sweating and my throat is dry and the only way I know to help this is through a drink. If I promise to have one. Under your watch. Can I have one drink.? he asked hopeful 

"Harry.." Sirius started with a soft tone. 

I just looked at him feeling water building up in my eyes. 

"i..i..didn't know where else to go" he added fighting his eyes once more. 

"God you are such an alcoholic. IT'SBARELY 12! 12 YOU STUPID BOY" Peter screamed at Harry making him jump slightly and made him crawl backward 

"i..i.." I tried to speak

"Will it help you talk to us?" he questioned sensing how hard this situation was. Sirius was such a softie and literally only wanted to help. He made a promise with James the day Harry was born to help him and protect him at all cost and never to judge him. That is why after all this time he is willing to help his small vulnerable boy. 

"SIRIUS!" peter shouted still incredibly annoyed 

"You are just feeding into his addition are you bloody mental ?" Remus questioned

Sirius just sighed and got the boy a beer. 

"Just the one. No more and I am only giving this to you to help calm you so you can at least get a single word out. I am not condoning this  behavior " Sirius told him sternly before handing over the cold beer. 

He took a sip. It felt so nice. Very cool and soothing to his throat. Back in his world, he wasn't technically allowed alcohol but he still like having a fire whisky or two when at a party. The parties at Hogwarts got hella wild at times and normally ended up with him snogging the face-off Ginny or lavender. But here he was allowed any at any time and apparently he was hooked.