6. Never Have I Ever

*Latata~ Latata~ Latata~*
Y/N's phones alarm came by in the morning.

Y/N: " Ugh... morning already...?"
He walk up out of his room and did his morning routine.

After he was done we went to the living room and saw all of the girls were already awake eating their breakfast.

"Morning Oppa!"
Y/N: " Wow, you girls are up early?"
Yuqi: " Yeah, We didn't want to relax too much."
Minnie: " We are going back to practising today."
Y/N: " Hmm, Aight, good to hear."

Soojin: " Oppa, we were just talking about it."
Y/N: " What's up?"
Soyeon: " Last night we heard someone screaming or yelling."
Y/N: " Oh? Who heard?"
Y/N and Miyeon subconsciously looked at each other, Miyeon giggled to herself.

Shuhua: " I heard Oppa. It sounds like a girl screaming or something."
Yuqi: " Why did you make it sound so scary."
Y/N: " Maybe is just outside the dorm?"
Soojin: " But Oppa, there's no other girl group other than us in or around this dorm."
Y/N: "Hmm..." well obviously Y/N and Miyeon knows what they were referring to, but they have to play it cool.

Y/N: " Let's forget about it, if it happens again, then I'll investigate alright?"
"Okie!"

Y/N: " I'll be heading to the company first, see girls later."
Yuqi: " Oppa, once you are done come find us at the practise room."
Y/N: " Alrighty."

Y/N left the dorm and headed to the company.

The girls continue to discuss on what really happened last night about the random girl scream.
Yuqi: " Hey Miyeonnie you didn't say anything. Do you know anything?"
Miyeon: " No I didn't even hear it hahah."
Shuhua: " Maybe someone tries to steal something and accidentally run into something?"
Soojin: " But why would a thief be a female?"
Shuhua: " Why not? Anything is possible."
Soyeon: " I guess if anything we just call for Oppa, he can protect us."

Later, the girls headed out to the company dance practise room after finishing their breakfast.

Few hours later,
Y/N headed to the practise room.
The girls were busy practising.
He waited patiently for the girls to finish.

"Hey Oppa."
The girls gathered around Y/N.
Y/N: " How are you girls?"
Yuqi: " Great Oppa."
Y/N went ahead and wipe off everyone's sweat.

Y/N: " So I have some news here, your dance instructor is coming back soon to teach you guys about the new song that Soyeon wrote, but of course before that, you guys have to do recordings. That's 1 thing. 2nd thing you guys will be attending a few variety shows in about a week's time, I'll schedule accordingly."
"Yay!!!"

The girls cheered.

Y/N: " That's the plan so far, I'll be heading back to the dorm first."
Soyeon: " Already? Don't you need to work until evening?"
Y/N: " Uh, I was given a half day off for all the work that I've done. So I figured to use this time to catch up some sleep."
Yuqi: " Oppa are you okay?"
Y/N: " Yeah don't worry about me, just a little bit tired."

Minnie: " Shall we accompany you back?"
Y/N: " No no no, continue your practise I'm fine."
"Okay!"

Y/N then headed back to the dorm.
He collapsed on his bed the moment he reached.
Due to the late night sleep last night after having some incredible night activity, his head was spinning, he needed the sleep right now.
Before he realises it, he was asleep already.

The whole afternoon past...
Y/N doesn't know how long he has been sleeping but at a certain point, he finally woke up.
He sit up on his bed only to suddenly realise there was a person sitting beside his bed.