85. Plan

Y/N instantly sit up and stared at Shuhua.

Shuhua sit up as well.

Shuhua: " It's fine Oppa, don't worry about it."
Y/N: " I can't believe that I made such a careless mistake! But please tell me you are safe..."
Shuhua: " Mmm... what if I am not?"
Y/N: " I can only hope you wouldn't get pregnant after... as it is gonna be a huge mess that I really don't want you to be part of..."

Shuhua: " But I don't mind it so why should you?"
Y/N: " I... I just don't want you to get hurt..."
Shuhua: " How would I get hurt?"
Y/N: " By going for abortion...? It is not good for your body nor your health..."
Shuhua smiled and hugged Y/N.

Shuhua spoke softly: " Don't worry Oppa, I'm safe. With what you just said, I can trust no one else but you Oppa."
Y/N: " Gosh don't scare me like that."

Shuhua: " Hehe don't worry Oppa. I'm responsible myself now too."
Y/N: " Thank you."

They lay down on the bed together in their hugs as they got back to sleep.

In Shuhua's heart,
"It has been years, since we trust this man. And nothing so far has proven us wrong. Oppa is the man for us. We are happy. We are blessed...! Oppa I love you~."

Shuhua smiled to herself and kissed Y/N's cheek before going to sleep.

The next day...
The girls schedule were about the same, from morning doing rehearsals till late afternoon and then changing and getting ready for the evening performances.

While doing makeup and everything, Y/N announced something to the girls.

Y/N: " So, because of how well the comeback is, we are given a world tour."
Yuqi: " Oo! Which countries are we going? Is there China??"
Shuhua: " Is there Taiwan???"
Minnie: " Or Thailand?"
Y/N: " Uhm, I don't have the list of countries we are going yet but all of the above should be going."
Yuqi: " Yes! I can see my parents again!"

Seeing the foreign members cheering about able to see their parents again makes Y/N happy too.

Soyeon: " So Oppa, when does that starts?"
Y/N: " Uhm, that I don't have the answer too yet, as we still has to finish promoting for the time being and... then Miyeon's solo debut."
Miyeon: " Oh? It's happening?"
Y/N: " Yeap, at about late April, Miyeon will be solo debuting and then after we will have our world tour."

Minnie: " Wow, how about us?"
Y/N: " The rest of you will start preparing for the world tour. And of course with random schedules spread across everyday."
Shuhua: " Aww... and here I thought we can relax a little bit after promoting 'Tomboy'."

Y/N: " Mmm, sad to say, there will be more performance/schedules after. Sometimes together sometimes alone. I'll be the one that's gonna be busy left and right."
Yuqi: " Too bad we made a great comeback right? Holding our popularity."
Soyeon: " I'm okay with it."

As they discuss further throughout the makeup and doing hair time, it was time for the performance.

For the next few days everything went normal until...

The girls has just finished their final promotion and was filming the ending scenes for I-Talk when right after it, Shuhua begin covering her mouth showing signs of wanting to throwing up.

Yuqi: " Shuhua? You okay?"
Shuhua looked away and nodded: " I'm fine..."
Miyeon: " Did you eat something bad just now?"
Shuhua: " No."
Y/N happen to come over knowing they just finish shooting their ending scenes.

Y/N: " What's going on?"
Minnie: " Shuhua seem to be wanting to throw up."
Y/N was shock to hear especially the recent incident just happened on that night.