52. Secret revealed🔞🔞

Y/N was the first to wake up early in the morning. All 6 of the girls was still sleeping, having being mentally tired since last night.

Y/N finished his morning routine and sat at the sofa, still lots of time before work starts.
Shuhua suddenly came out of the room rubbing her eyes and saw Y/N sitting at the sofa.
She quickly made her way to him and hugged him closing her eyes cuddling with him.

Shuhua: "Oppa..." she yawned at the same time.
Y/N: " why are you up so early?"
Shuhua: " Mmm... not sure... can't sleep."

Y/N: " Usually you sleep the most."
Shuhua: " Mmm... feeling empty I guess."
Y/N: " Why empty?"
Shuhua: " Just thinking lots of 'what if'."

Y/N: " Let's move on from that shall we?"
Shuhua: " Mmm... Okie."
Y/N: " I want to see the usual Shushu."
Shuhua: " Mm!" She suddenly push Y/N making him lay on the sofa as she climb on top of him placing her lips on his.

It's nothing new at this point but it was pretty refreshing. It has been sometimes since Y/N share some real intimate moments with the girls.
They both close their eyes enjoying the morning kiss.
Shuhua break the kiss and spoke, leaving a sling of saliva hanging in between them.

Shuhua: " Oppa, it has been awhile... May I get a quick one...?"
Y/N: " Sure. Let's go inside."
Shuhua: " Mm." She nodded.

They sat up as Shuhua held Y/N's hand making their way into Shuhua's room instead not wanting to disturb the others.

They resume kissing once they close the door and slowly lay down on the bed side by side facing each other.
*Slurp, miak, ssss*

Shuhua slowly grows a little aggressive having quite some time missing out on some sexual activities.

They make quick work on their pyjamas unbuttoning each other's as they were soon both naked.
Shuhua slide her hands around Y/N's body as she came across the scar on his stomach. She stopped all her actions and felt emotions.

Y/N: " Shushu...? What's wrong?"
Shuhua: " The scar... the hit you took for me Oppa... I'll never forget..."
Y/N: " Mmm... let's not worry about that?"
Y/N saw Shuhua nodded as they resume kissing while touching each other's body.

Shuhua slide her hand across Y/N's crotch receiving the signal that he was hard and ready.

Shuhua repositioned herself on top of Y/N as she guided his hard dick into her pussy.
She lean on Y/N's body as she started moving her hips letting Y/N fuck her upwards.
She continue kissing Y/N to muffle her moans as they enjoy their time fucking.

Shuhua: " Owhhhhh~~~ Oppa~~~ it's been awhile~~~... mmmmm~~~"
Y/N: " I missed your tight pussy Shushu..."
Shuhua starts moving her hips slightly faster grinding Y/N's dick.

They did a quick swap in positions.
Shuhua lay down as Y/N climb on top of her, in missionary.

Y/N begin thrusting quickly. They tangled their tongues together as Shuhua's moan filled the room.
Shuhua: " Mmmmmm~~~~ Oppa~~~~ mmmmm~~~ yeah~~~."

Very quickly,
Y/N slowed down a little.
Y/N: " Are you safe Shushu...?"
Shuhua: " I actually don't know... I haven been keeping track these few weeks since we are so busy..."
Y/N: " Hmm... when was the last time you had your..."
Shuhua: " Don't stop Oppa.. let me think..."

Y/N continue to thrust slowly and gently licking her boobs as Shuhua give some thoughts.

Shuhua: " Yeah I'm safe."
Y/N: " Okay."
He grabbed her boobs holding it firm and started rampaging as he went faster pounding her.

It didn't take long as he came inside her before laying down on her both catching their breaths.

Shuhua: " Mmm... I miss this hehehe."
Y/N: " Me too."