126. As Long As You Exist (Finale)

"Long time ago...

We were together....

I chose you as my protector...

But you end up leaving me...

Letting me suffer... without you...

This is where my revenge will start...

And it will be the end of you...

But don't worry...

I wouldn't let you off that easily...

I will make you suffer just as much as I did..."

Y/N woke up finding himself in a familiar yet hated place.

???: " Oh? Looks who's awake. Don't you remember this place? We use to date here, we use to have fun here. Those were the fun time isn't it?"
Hearing that voice, he knew right away who was it. Never will he forget such annoying voice.

Y/N: " I chose to not remember them. How are you out of the prison already?!"
???: " Oh you know I am rich, I don't have to explain more do I?"
Y/N: " What do you want from me this time Ashley?!"
Ashley: " Oh don't get so hasty my little Y/N."

Y/N: " Don't you dare hurt the girls!"
Ashley: " Oh Nah, why would I hurt them when I can indirectly hurt them further by dealing with you! HAHAHAHAHAH!"

Y/N: " You fuck...!"

Ashley: " Oh come to think of it, the last time you use that word was us having a good time in bed. How the time has change Eh?"

Y/N: " I have forgotten all those times."
Ashley: " Yeah yeah. Come on get up and let's go, we have a plane to catch." She smiled.

Y/N: " Plane?? Where are we going?!"
Ashley: " Oh you will know eventually. We are going on a long long~~~~ trip."

With a wave of her hand, Y/N was dragged by multiple big and tall guys despite the struggles.

It didn't take long and soon they were at a private room in the airport.

"'Ma'am the plane is almost ready to leave, we can board anytime soon."
Ashley: " Alright, let's go."

With more pushing and dragging, they all got on the private jet.

Y/N: " Just...!"
He knew even if he ask, he wouldn't get any answer, he tries to wait for a opportunity for his escape.

Ashley: " You really grow impatient after broke up huh?"
Y/N: "..."

Soon the plane took off.

What awaits Y/N was gonna be hell..

Changing POV,

Minnie: " Man I am tired after today's stage. Let's go back and I wanna hug Oppa to sleep."
Shuhua: " But I enjoyed it hehehe."
Miyeon: " Hey I have a news which I am not sure if it's good or bad."
Soyeon: " What happen?"

Miyeon: " So... I think I am... mmm, pregnant?"
Yuqi: " What??"

(Author here from this point of the story, I will no longer be following 100% of what happen in the real time)

Miyeon: " I am not sure if it's good or bad."
Minnie: " You know I wanted to address this quite some time ago already."
Miyeon: " What do you mean?"
Minnie: " the date I went with Oppa, he did it inside me too when I am not safe."
Miyeon: " Yeah! Me too."