121. ❤️❤️Miyeon🔞🔞

The days continue going by as the girls got closer to their world tour.

Having about a few weeks away to their first stage of the world tour, the girls have been busy running around for their either solo schedules or group schedules which includes performing their top hit song 'Tomboy' or new released song 'Queencard' and ' Allergy'.

They barely have time to even talk to each other except when they get back home at night. There are times where they couldn't even speak since everyone comes home at different timing.

Even Y/N has barely anytime to chat with them, at most in the night when he is sleeping with one or two of them where they can get a few sentence through before falling asleep.

One day in Cube,
Y/N had finally finish up a set of things. He checked the girls schedules and headed out.

"Hey Y/N where are you going? We have tons of things to do?"
Y/N: " Uhmmm, just leave the things that needs my actions on my table, I need to leave."
"Alright, it's gonna pile up though if you don't finish asap."
Y/N: " Yeap I know. See ya guys."
After speaking with his colleagues, he left Cube.

Heading straight towards a certain location as he check the time,
Evening 7pm...

He looked up upon the building as he reached the place.
"Mmm... Mcountdown..."

Walking into the building he headed towards the one place he always go to.

*Knock Knock*
He knocked on the familiar door as he always goes to.

A makeup artist opened the door.
"Oh hi sir, welcome~. Miy-."
Y/N: " Hold on don't call for her yet, is she busy?" He placed his finger on his lips to signal not alert her just yet.

"Uhm? She is preparing for the script later, I think is the last scene before ending today."
Y/N: " Alright let's wait for that, I'll walk around and not disturb for now."
"Okay~."

Miyeon: " Hey who is that~?"
"Ah nobody~ I'm coming back~."

Y/N then left and went somewhere else to chill until Miyeon finishes her scripts on stage.

He scrolled his phone through Instagram while he sits in the general rest room.

"This girls... Instagram pictures are getting more and more wild..."

About an hour later...

"OPPA~~~~~~!"

Miyeon's voice was heard down the hallway as she ran towards Y/N.

Y/N: " Hey~."
Miyeon hugged Y/N the moment she reached.
Miyeon: " Oppa~ what brings you here?"
Y/N: " What do you mean? Can't I visit my wife ? Heheh."
Miyeon: " You know I heard that you were here I couldn't hold in my excitements, I want to get this over and quickly come to you~."

Y/N: " Yeap~ I can see you being over excited on stage too. Go ahead and change and let's head out."
Miyeon: " Okie~! Wait for me~."

She quickly went to change as her schedule was over for the day.

Awhile later, Miyeon returned in her casual clothes.