𝐔𝐍𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓

look at that tiny waist😍

Weeks passed as my ankle quickly healed

Weeks passed as my ankle quickly healed. I kept to myself for majority of my days. I was scared to form relationships ever since Sanemi tore ours apart. It just didn't seem worth it to me anymore. All love ever brought me was death or destruction. It was no longer something I let myself crave.

Giyuu came and checked on me every once in a while after the mission. He was truly the only one that knew what I was going through, but he didn't bother me about it. He was just there for me from time to time, and really, it's all I needed.

With each new day, my hate for Sanemi surmounted. I hated him more than I did before we spoke our true feelings. But before my injury, I resented him for stupid little reasons. I couldn't take his constructive criticism, and he was a shit head to his brother. But this time, it was much more personal.

He broke my heart.

I thought we were past his idiosyncrasies. I thought he would come to my rehabilitation room and comfort me, at least a little. But his feelings got in the way. He knew he was falling for me, so much that seeing me hurt made him feel something. And instead of just telling me how he felt, he tried to push me away.

He said awful thing, things he can't take back. I don't know if I could ever find it in my heart to forgive him in the future, but there was no way in hell I'd forgive him now.

A lot happened amongst the Demon Slayer Corp as my body healed. Tengen retired after defeating an Upper Rank. Mitsuri and Muichiro also fought Upper demons, killing them both and saving the Swordsmith Village. Yet, the master was getting gravely sick.

He had called an emergency meeting, yet he wasn't able to attend it. Amane, his wife, explained to us that Nezuko, the demon girl traveling with her swordsman brother was able to conquer the sun, spelling trouble for us humans. Muzan for sure is after her, and he will stop at nothing to capture her.

Mitsuri and Muichiro also manifested marks during their battles. These marks seemed to have helped them fight better and seemed contagious in nature.

"But the first to manifest their mark was not any of the Pillars here, but Tanjiro Kamado. He was the first one with the mark..." Amane said.

The boy with the demon sister...The one Giyuu spared...

"But, he had a hard time explaining how this mark appeared..."

Kanroji tried to explain herself, but she only used swords like "BADUUM!" and "TINKLE TANKLE!"