FIRST TIME

SURPRISE SHAWTY! IM BACK! so sorry for the late update. plz forgive me. I offer you this very long SPICY chapter. major lemon so just a heads up!

Sanemi and I stumbled to our rented hotel quarters where I had just bandaged up his wounds. I reached for the doorknob as we neared our room when suddenly I felt his hand tug me backwards to him. My hands met his bandage covered chest as his half-lidded eyes met mine, shortly followed by his lips. He pushed me backwards against the door as he kissed me deeply, the taste of sake still on his tongue.

We stayed there for a moment, the alcohol making time move so slow until one of Sanemi's hands left my waist and twisted open the door handle. I felt the release of the door, gently tripping backwards into the room as Sanemi's strong arms caught me before I could fall too far.

As we made our way in, Sanemi closed the door behind us and walked me to the middle of the room where the futon laid.

Gently, I slipped my hands under his unbuttoned uniform, feeling his warm skin and tight bandages. I tried to avoid his wounds, knowing that my grasp would probably cause him discomfort.

He tugged at my haori until it draped off my elbows. My hands undid the few buttons left on his shirt as I let my haori slip off my arms. His lips never left mine. The whole experience felt so familiar, as we had only done this a little while ago until it got cut short.

I hoped this time things would end different.

Sanemi's strong hands gripped my waist as his kiss trailed from my lips to my neck to my shoulder. He sank down onto one knee, eye level with the small bow that kept my dress together. My heart beat fast in my chest from the nerves of him seeing me with nothing on again. I felt goosebumps as his hands gently caressed my legs. He kissed my hips over my dress, making the butterflies in my stomach do cartwheels over and over again.

Then he finally pulled on the string letting both sides of my dress fall to either side. The cold air of the room cause goosebumps to form all over me again as he began to kiss the skin right above the line of my underwear. I played with his hair as the sensation of his hands and lips on the lower half of my body made me almost go euphorically blind.

My hands found his shoulders as I pulled the shirt he had tucked into his pants out and off his body. I admired him from my angle. The muscles in his shoulders moved as he used his hands to caress my legs, as his fingers found the hem of my underwear. I felt myself growing hot with arousal, but my nerves shot through the roof at the idea of Sanemi fully undressing me. Quickly I fell to my knees, so that I was once again eye level with him.

My lips collided with his as my hands gripped his muscles. I climbed on top of him,  not wanting there to be any room in between us. I straddled his body as his hands got lost in my hair. His tongue played with mine as I felt his arousal growing more and more up against me.

He pulled away from my lips, the lustful look in his eye and slight smirk made my heart pound out of my chest. My dress was still resting on me until Sanemi pushed the fabric off of my shoulders. I pushed his chest down, so that he back was flush against the futon. I let my body fall over his as my lips found his ear. I kissed a trail of kisses down his body, skipping over there areas bandaged up so as not to cause him pain.

I felt him breathe heavy as I undid his belt, then the button, and then the zipper. I gave him a nervous glance as he bit his lip. I felt myself blush as I grabbed hold of the hem of his pants and underwear and simultaneously pulled both of them down. His dick sprung out, making my hands clam up at the sight of it. I gulped as it twitched with anticipation.

I knew putting my mouth on it would probably make him feel good, but also, what was I even supposed to do with it. I got close to his skin, kissing his lower abs as I felt him squirm. He grabbed hold of the base of his cock, and cupped my face with his other hand. He took his thumb and dragged it over my lower lip, forcing my mouth open. He guided my head down as his dick entered my mouth.

I did what I thought would feel good for him as his hand wrapped around my hair to keep it out of the way. Moans escaped his lips as I picked up the pace. I pleasured him for a few minutes more until he once again guided my head off of him.

I gave him a puzzled look.

Am I doing it wrong? Is it so bad that he wants me to stop?

"I was about to cum..." He said. " But I want you to first."

My eyes went wide at that idea. But before I could resist, he was on top of me. He kissed me again as I felt the tatami floor on my back, with my hands pinned up over my head. Sanemi copied my idea, and trailed kisses down my body just like I had to him.

He let go of my hands and without any hesitation he pulled my underwear off of me. I tensed up and closed my eyes not really knowing what to expect. He kissed the inside of my thighs slowly, sending shivers through my body. He then used his tongue on me, and made me feel things I had never felt before. I let my legs wrap around his body as my hands found his silky white hair.

"Nemi.. I.." I whimpered. 

Before I knew it, I began to feel a tight sensation deep within me. I tugged at his hair as my hands began to go numb. His tongue went in slow, perfect circles over my clit and it was just what I needed for him to send me over the edge. My heart beat loud in my chest as I squirmed at the amazing feeling. My legs were forced closed by the orgasm, but Sanemi forced them back open again.

He positioned himself over me, his boner still as hard as a diamond.

"You ready?" Sanemi said, in a low raspy voice?

I gulped, my heart still racing from moments ago. I simply nodded, as I ran my hands over his flexed body. I was apprehensive for what was to come next, but before I could overthink, I felt him inside of me.

He started off slow. I wanted to look away from him in embarrassment, but I just couldn't. His eyes looked back at me with love written all over them. He used one hand to hold himself up over me and the other he held my face. He closed his eyes as he kissed me, softly picking up speed.

My legs wrapped around his torso, allowing him to go deeper inside of me. He pulled away from my lips, our eyes meeting once more as he let out a moan.

He continued to go faster as he grabbed my legs and brought them up so that my ankles were on his shoulders. My eyes rolled back at how good this all felt.

"Fuck, (y/n)..." He moaned as he didn't let up.

I gripped onto his body with weak hands. I felt myself getting close again from how deep he was inside of me. He sloppily kissed my face and neck, his breath growing more and more labored by the minute.

"Go harder..." I told Sanemi. I craved that feeling of release again, and I knew I wouldn't last much longer if he kept up his pace.

My words caused him to smirk as he forcefully slammed into me. He gripped onto my jaw with one of his hands, making me look deep into his eyes. He began to kiss me as my legs began to shake and my body tensed. He smirked against my lips, knowing he was the one that was causing me to feel these things.

He lifted himself off of me, still keeping his momentum but getting a little bit sloppier.

"Fuck..." He said again under his breath. The whole room moved so slow. I knew the sake had worn off yet I still felt so drunk.

His moans grew louder, bringing me back to reality as he pulled out. He came all over me. It got everywhere. Sanemi breathed heavily as he used his hand to get every last drop out.

"Holy shit..." He said, as he leaned in and kissed me once more. "I'll be right back." He looked at the mess that covered the mess I was.

He walked into the bathroom, and quickly returned with a towel. He wiped me down as I blushed. He threw the towel aside and laid down on me, his head on my heart with his arms wrapped around me. I rested my hands on his head, twirling a strand of hair in between my fingers as he and I continued to breathe heavy for a bit.

Finally I broke our silence.

"How are your injuries?" I asked him, hoping that I hadn't made them worse.

He looked up at me with soft, kind eyes. It was a gaze that I had never really seen come from him.

"Oh, they're fine. You honestly made me forget about them..."