-The Assassination-

" "The Queen is giving birth! Call the Royal Medic!" was the cry of a servant. Queen Vira was in pain as the baby in her womb was about to come out. The Medic came, the baby was out alive, the sun shone at it's brightest. The heir to the Kingdom by the River was born on this magnificent day and everyone rejoiced.

Unfortunately, today wasn't just a magnificent day. It was a terrible day as well. Assassins broke in the castle, killing the guards in their way. The King and Queen were alerted of the news, and the Queen did the only thing she could do. "I'm sorry, dear Elise." she whispered as she threw the baby out of the window in a bamboo woven basket. The basket fell on the river, floating away. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Poor Elise was crying, stranded in the middle of the ocean. A glow squid nearby heard her call, frantically swimming to the basket. The basket on its head, it swam to the nearest empire, The Grimlands.

Queen Freya was at the dock, with King George and her children Gemini and Fwhip. She heard the cries and looked at the coast. The glow squid was nearby and Elise was still crying. Gemini pointed, and everyone saw the baby in the basket, floating to them. The glow squid had left, and Elise had floated to them. They took the poor baby in, and considered her part of the Tay family. "