Chapter 1

Author's Note: I do not own any Fandoms' Content or any of its Characters that are seen or used throughout this entire story that you might recognize for they all belong to their respective owners. Any Original Plot, Original Ideas, or OC's belong to me.

On the outskirts of a small town located in North Dakota happen to be overrun by the local vampire gang.

At the bar you have men and women laughing and having a good time, that is if you ignore resting on the pool tables were dead bodies dripping with blood and mutilated being used as kegs. Some of the local townspeople who were human had been compelled and the women were being forcibly raped against their own will while some were acting as strippers. You can look into these poor women's faces as they were emotionless yet deep down you can see them screaming, wishing this suffering to end. Vampires sitting in booths were feeding off humans like their personal blood bags.

Outside, vampires were engaging in street racing while tied up to a bonfire were the town's police department. Vampires laughed as they set the wood on fire. The flames engulfed the officers and screamed as they were slowly being burnt to death.

Sitting at the hood of his vehicle was the ring leader of this infestation of vampires is a vampire named Connor. Vampires like him amass hotspots of vampires in different towns and have them raid small towns like the one they took over a month ago. This was their feeding ground. Towns people were left alive to act as their food source and entertainment. Said entertainment included on hunting season where they send humans to run like wild animals as they the vampires are the hunters or play a round of shooting by firing away at some heads to win points.

Two street racers were ready to ride. The flag girl walks to the center, wearing a top tied in a knot and jean shorts. "On your mark..." The two vampire drivers stare at one another with a challenging gaze. "Set..." Engines roar and crowd goes wild. "GO!" The drivers hit it into high gear and drive with the crowd cheering loudly.

From within the houses as the raids and property vandalisms were going on was a small family of Hispanics. The family consisted of a father, mother, young daughter and son, and an elderly woman the grandmother. They were hidden in the house basement that was stocked with food and other supplies. They had hidden themselves when the raiding and massacre begun and now they were hoping that some form of help would arrive.

The grandmother was a religious woman. Christian believer. She prayed to the Mary Guadalupe shrine and Jesus Christ crucifix with candles lit, speaking in her native tongue. "Ave Maria, Jesucristo y Dios. Por favor ayuda a mi familia y a todos nosotros de este mal que azota a nuestro pueblo."

A savior would arrive but not from the heavens but rather down below.

~~~~~~~

Miles away from the town the two vampire racers had come to a stop and parked far away from the town's sign.

One of the drivers looks to the horizon, spotting something off.

The other wondered why he stopped, hence why they didn't U-Turn and drive back to finish the race. 'What's got you stumped? Fraid' of losing cold hard cash you chickened out?" He mocks.

Taking out some binoculars he replies. "Nah, I thought I saw-" The binoculars fell to the ground.

The other vampire arches his brow. "Hey, what did you see?"

"Oh god not it." The vampire was trembling, the color drained from his face and sweating hard. He quickly rushes back into his vehicle and turns on the ignition, driving fast like a bat out of hell.

"HEY! FUCKING CHEATER!" He scowled as he turned away from the speeding vehicle and picks up the binoculars on the ground. He looks into them to see what his colleague was afraid of when he too began shaking, paling, and sweating. "No fucking way! No fucking way! Uh huh! Not me tonight!" He runs back to his car and quickly tries to start the ignition.