Chapter 6

Author's Note: I do not own any Fandoms' Content or any of its Characters that are seen or used throughout this entire story that you might recognize for they all belong to their respective owners. Any Original Plot, Original Ideas, or OC's belong to me.

~~~~~~~

Taking its time, Johanna feels her new teeth start to regrow. She kept her eyes on this Mephista or Jezebel girl, she didn't give a fuck. Johanna narrows her eyes and wipes her mouth again. Standing back up, wobbling a little, Johanna's eyes harden at the demon.

"So then Rider, she'll we-" Loud sound of s shotgun going off rang throughout the forest. Mephista was knocked onto her back after having receiving a buckshot infused with hellfire straight to the face. She kicked her legs and flailed her arms to her face as she screamed in horrid agony she was in. Looking up with one good eye for her entire gorgeous and flawless face suffered akin to a 3rd degree burn, she saw Johanna walking straight up to her with her Winchester 1887 empowered by the Spirit of Vengeance in hand.

BAM!

Another buckshot went off straight into Mephista's chest, making her let out an inhuman banshee-like wail of pain and suffering.

"Fuck you!' Johanna hissed at her and aims for another shot.

BAM!

"Fuck you!"

BAM!

"Fuck-BAM!-You" She flips her off and let out another round all over Mephista's body.

The demoness withered in pain and suffering. She stopped screaming given Johanna blew off her lower jaw and tongue, leaving sizzling ichor to pour out.

Johanna takes a deep breath, wiping her forehead as she feels a sense of relaxation. "Phew, needed to get that out of my system, sugar." She leans in, clapping in Mephista's face as her body began regenerating and healing any damage dealt towards her. "Hey cutie pie, you still with me?"

Glaring with her other orange demonic eye fixed up, Mephista conjured a hellfire ball to throw at Johanna who quick on her feet fired again with her firearm. Both attacks met head on, canceling each other out. Mephista stands back on her two feet, stumbling and flaps her wings. All the gunshot wounds over her body fix up as a new lower jawbone regrew with flesh growing all over it.

"Ooh, someone sure ain't looking hot as hell." Johanna puns with a chuckle.

Mephista takes to the skies. Her wings gave a strong beat and she dives down with her nails elongating into claws ready to tear into flesh as she desperately wish to rip that smug smirk off of this new rider's face.

Johanna unwrapped her chain around her, igniting it in hellfire and swung it around cowgirl lasso style. She threw the Hellfire Chain. Mephista's eyes widen and maneuvered upwards to avoid. However, the rope lasso tied around her ankle. Using her strength, Johanna tugged hard and brings Mephista down to ground level. The demoness slammed hard into the ground, hissing at her ankle burned from the hellfire. Right when she was about to take into the air, Mephista cries out from a sharp pain embedded onto one of her wings.

Looking at her right, she sees a switchblade being the culprit. Closer analysis shows it was infused with hellfire, keeping her pinned and able to penetrate her wing's durability. She screeched in agony when another hellfire switchblade found its way to her left wing, leaving her grounded from going away where.

Johanna walks up to the grounded daughter of Mephisto and disrespectfully walks on top of her back like a carpet and begins wiping her feet like some used up welcome mat. Johanna then pressed the muzzle of her firearm at the back of Mephista's skull. Johanna can tell Mephista's eyes is etched in fear. "You can pull off some fancy healing there, missy, but I wonder if you can take a hit of hellfire buckshots to your damn brain. Give me one good reason why I shouldn't blow your brains out and phone in on daddy that another one of his kiddies got clapped?"