Chapter 2

Author's Note: I do not own any Fandoms' Content or any of its Characters that are seen or used throughout this entire story that you might recognize for they all belong to their respective owners. Any Original Plot, Original Ideas, or OC's belong to me.

This begins in TVD 2x02

Johanna arrived to Mystic Falls. She slowly drove down the street as thankfully there wasn't much traffic in a small town like this place. Oh yes, she can feel Zarathos letting her know the town is a hotspot of mystical energy emitting heat like an open stove. Even traces of spirits wandering around in this the boonies.

She drove around Town Square, noticing people were gathered together as trucks were loading up what Johanna can make out to be carnival equipment. Was there gonna be a carnival set some place? Unlikely here in Town Square given she sees the trucks driving off.

Johanna smiled. She remembered how her mother told her when she was little that her father and her grandfather performed at a trade fair, that was until her grandfather's "accident" caused by the old dude's backstabbing deals. Her smile fell, looking sad at never knowing her late grandfather as her father told her how he had a good-heart, selfless, and wise. A great father as not many have great fathers. Even wish for her father to pursue his dreams, even at the cost of his own.

How she would have like to gotten to know him and seen his performance as a stunt driver as he had been one of the best. Guess a stunt devil lives in the family legacy.

Deciding to ask someone about the commotion, Johanna drove near a restaurant called the Mystic Grill. She parks her bike out in the front and hopped off. Perhaps a quick bite to eat wouldn't hurt while she was at it.

Entering the premises, Johanna finds an empty spot far away from people as she preferred the isolation. Taking her seat, her waiter, a busboy arrived. He was a handsome young man standing 6 ft tall, has baby blue-colored eyes, short dark blond hair. Since she once attended high school, Johanna can tell he carried the stereotypical football player look. "Hi, my name is Matt, welcome to the the Mystic Grill. How may I take your order?"

"I'll have a double bacon cheeseburger, curly fries, and a thick chocolate milkshake if you don't mind

"I'll have a double bacon cheeseburger, curly fries, and a thick chocolate milkshake if you don't mind."

"Sure, I'll bring it to you in a couple of minutes. Anything else?" Matt said as he wrote the order down.

Johanna nodded. "Yeah, what's with the setup going out there," Pointing at the trucks leaving. "You guys having a carnival?"

Matt smiles. "New to town huh? Later at night at Mystic Falls High there is a carnival taking place. Everyone will be there. It's an annual event after all."

"Interesting. Is there any motel or place I can stay for the night?"

"Sure. There is a motel a few two blocks away from here."

Johanna gave him a grateful smile. "Thanks. I don't think I plan to stay long. Just gotta take care of some business."

"Well hope things go well for you. Recent animal attacks these past months and people dying from these attacks y'know."