Alone

Sophie and Daniel relaxed watching a movie as the rain poured down outside, creating a cozy night for them to settle down after a long week.

Sophie decidedly getting hungry climbed off the couch to make herself and her boyfriend a snack. After rummaging through the pantry and fridge she settled on boba and popcorn a classic they had grown to enjoy.

As Sophie waited for the microwave to chime she sat herself on there large kitchen counters climbing her small body up as usual. Daniel seeing her, chose to get up and keep her company.

Walking over he placed himself between her thighs. Rubbing and holding onto her like he always did around her as he felt comfort. Sephie was to turned on to realize how sweet of a moment this was.

All she could focus on was the erection that had placed itself between her thighs. As her boyfriend noticed how jittery she was he came to realize what the problem was.

Smirking he looked down at sephie. In this moment Sophie took the opportunity to kiss his soft lips. Daniel moved his hands to her ass and squeezed tight triggering her to moan into his mouth.

The poor girl was so desperate all she could think of was asking her daddy for his cock. But he would never give her his cock that easy "beg for it baby girl" he whispered close to her ear kissing his way to her jaw.

"Please daddyyy fill me with ur cock"

Daniel must have figured that was enough as he began undressing her. Playing with her boobs while licking over her nipples. Sophie realizing she could have him undressed him as well which was simple enough, just tugging down his boxers.

Seeing him she had to have it. Sophie dropped to her knees in front of him. Daniel watched her every movement, waiting for his shy angel to make her move. After bating her eyelashes up at him, she went in with her soft hands. She licked her way up from his tip before taking him fully into her small mouth.

"Fuckkk princess ur gunna make me cum."Knowing if he continued letting her swallow him down he would orgasm. Daniel  pulled her off him with a pout on her lips.

Picking her up Daniel walked to the couch dropping her down before teasing her with his tongue.

"Look how wet u are for daddy, probably got my counter all wet to didn't u."

Sophie blushing at his words. Pleaded for him to just fuck her already. He began eating her out while simultaneously dipping his fingers inside her. He continued his rhythm tell she was about to cum before completely stoping making a loud wine come from her.

But soon Sophie shut up as his cock was pressed against her small pussy. As he slowly pushed it in to her they both let out groans.

Just half of his 8 inches made her feel full to the brim. As he pressed his dick the rest of the way in he put his thumb in her mouth, also helping her stay quite even though the storm would drowned out any of there noise.

As Daniel fucked into her harder she sucked and bit at his thumb. Moaning around him Sophie pleaded for him to slow down as it was almost to much to contain. He was not forgiving or gentle when fucking her tho.

"U asked and begged for ur daddy's cock and I'll use my pussy how I please, now cum for me"

He only fucked Sophie faster making her shake. Soon she was cumming around his cock as he followed soon after enjoying the feeling of her pussy pulsing around him and her feeling so over stimulated.

Knowing she was over simulated and tired he carried his very jello like small girl into the tub. Knowing she wouldn't want to eat he left the popcorn on the counter and brought Sophie her favorite peach boba.

As they laid in the bath together Daniel washed her body as she drifted to sleep. Having to pick her up and dry her off before wrapping her in a sheet. He cuddled next to her and they pulled each other close as they fell asleep with a whisper of an

"I love you"

A/n: sexy shit bro (740 words)