The Dress

A short fluffy sage green dress that hugged her small curves and showed everyone her ass, and a white thong, and no bra.

That's all Sophie had on as she walked through the mall, Daniel certainly had his eyes pinned on her. She was testing him. Waiting for him to punish her as she showed off her body, the petite frame that he had hugged and held, and kissed.

The girl he had fucked over and over again.

Yes, she was on display for him as he kept her possessively close but she was also on display for everyone.

He had said nothing about this yet as he let his slutty girl walk through the mall. She was shy but the way he didn't care just made her more comfortable.

Little did she know what would come.

All of the ride home she talked her ass off as usual which he only enjoyed. As hard as he tried to focus on her words though, his mined was filled with her earlier behavior. He had made a perfect plan for his little whore to be set straight.

As soon as the door to there home had opened he dropped her shit and pulled her over his shoulder. Sophie now knew she fucked up.

He carried her up the stairs before placing her down in there room. "You enjoyed being a little cock tease didn't you, my pretty little slut in her short dress." She knew not to speak so she stayed quite trying to look innocent as ever.

"Sense you like showing off ur ass in that dress so much, you can get spanked in it." She was stunned by his words. When he punished her by slapping her ass, he was rough. He of course knew her limit and she was always comfortable using there safe word, but oh did it leave her ass red and sore.

Her thoughts where soon interrupted as she was picked up and placed over his knee with her ass up. The couch he sat on was large so Sophie was rather comfortable in this position, at least for now.

"Bad girls get punished, now count" he began smacking her ass over and over waiting for her to speak out the number each time.

"One"

"Two"

"Three"

...

She counted all the way to fifteen with a slap of his large veiny hands. Her ass was red and sore, and she could only cry as she begged for forgiveness promising to never make the same mistake.

He knew she had learned her lesson at least for now. Carefully he smoothed his hands over her ass careful not to hurt Sophie more as he gave her reassuring words. "You did well for daddy princess, I know your ass is sore but you'll be alright. Does my little baby girl want me to fuck her to take her mind off it?"

Still teary eyed she let out a chocked. "Yes please daddy." She was lucky he was so gentle with her as he picked her up and had her brace herself on the couch. After a small adjustment she was in a doggy position to his liking. They both liked this position but Sophie mainly knew it was to be light on her.

After sliding her panties down her legs Daniel played with her. He slowly rubbed her pussy while massaging her ass. He fingered her lightly rubbing her clit as she moaned for her daddy. Deciding she was ready Daniel took out his cock rubbing it over her pussy to spread his pre cum over her folds.

Slowly he moved his dick into her feeling every bit of her take him so deep. They let out heavy moans as he pushed in and out carefully. Soon he started to fuck her fully moving at a faster pace and reaching around her to feel his cock through her stomach.

This only made her love it more as she felt his fingers on her skin. He fucked into her with long deep strokes. She came unexpectedly as he played with her sensitive clit.

Daniel wasn't done though he has been hard all day and he was going to fuck her pussy well. She was a sweaty moaning mess. She looked like she was going to collapse getting her pussy used so well. Soon enough she was cumming again.

This time he followed her over the edge filling her pussy up. As he took his cock out of her, his cum ran down her pussy. He was not happy with this though as he collected the cum to push back inside her with one last whimper from her.

After they had settled down they laid in bed together. She was on her stomach careful not to put pressure on her red bum. Daniel massaged her and down her thighs as they fell asleep.

Her lesson had been learned and not soon forgotten.

A/n: I had this idea so I chose to write it asap, literally at 3 am. (838 words)