Busy Morning

Sophie woke up to a bright glistening morning. Leaning over her simple white duvet that covered her bed she read the clock.

6:14

It was early. Especially on a weekend she'd never awake at this time. As she took a deep yawn her eyes glistened as she looked outside the large window. The city was already bustling and busy. She was excited for the day as it felt like it was already perfect.

Although she awoke bright and early she felt well rested. She assumed that her night of rest must have been consuming, pulling her into a deep sleep. Looking to her side she saw him.

Her lover.

He rested on his back his brown curls a mess as his tan skin shined in the dewy morning. Sophie's breath  vanished as she looked over Daniel. He looked peaceful, at ease. He only had a thin sheet over his body which had been pushed down to his waist. She would normally question how he wasn't freezing to death. But her lover slept hot unlike her often cold body. 

Examining her boyfriend closer she realized he was hard. She assumed it was his morning wood, or rather a dream he had. But it still made her throat tighten and heart pound. His full 8 inches laid across his stomach. Only covered by a transparent clean white sheet.

Seeing his muscular frame she began to grow wet, thinking of the night before. The way he used her, fucked her. Made her cum over and over. The flashback only made her nipples harden and her pussy clench.

The night before he had tied her up. Made a beautiful art of rope across her skin. He left patterns of marks. From bruises to subtle bite traces over sucked on shiny red skin. She loved it all.

Closing her eyes she ran her hands over her temporary marks. Remembering the past night so much clearer. He had began by easing her body slowly messaging her skin. That night was about her, Daniel had made quite so. 

Sophie pulling herself back to reality realized just how drenched she was. Her arousal ran down her thighs, creating a sticky mess over herself. She wanted to touch herself. To cum on her own fingers as she would his cock.

Looking over to Daniel still fast asleep she measured the risk of it all. Being caught by him she knew would all be to embarrassing. He had seen her naked countless times but something about it gave her the jitters.

Instead she closed her eyes again trying to relax and sink into sleep. But she was to turned on, to uncomfortable to lay still without rubbing her thighs together for some sort of friction. It wasn't nearly enough though.

Deciding to risk it she once more looked over at her partner sleeping, still no idea she was so wet. Once she ensured it was safe she closed her eyes once more re-enacting  the prior night in her head.

She followed her movements like Daniel would stroking over her breasts to rub her nipples with her thumb. Reminiscing the way he would lick over her, she wet her fingers on her tongue. Then once more moving back to her hard nipples.

Flashbacks of the night resumed in her mind. He moved the vibrator over her helpless body all bound in rope before pressing into her clit with it. At this exact memory she decided to move her hand to her most private area. Stroking herself she whimpered softly still remembering to be stealthy.

She continued soft strokes over her clit as she played his actions of rubbing the vibrator over her and up her stomach. How his fingers rubbed soothingly on her thighs as she shook from the feeling of the vibrations.

How once she came he moved down her body to lick up her orgasm, pressing his tongue into her tight pussy. Being stimulated so quickly after her last orgasm she had cum once more. As Sophie's mind drifted she continued quietly rubbing circles over her clit and back down and up.

The moment she reached the part of her memory where he pressed his cock into her she wedged a finger inside of herself. She followed the pace she remembered he moved at. Soon she added two fingers using her other hand on her clit and breasts.

It felt so good to be able to bring herself closer to orgasm after how desperate she felt. It wasn't nearly as good as Daniels cock but it would do. A quick orgasm was all she needed to get herself through, although she wished she could return to the past night.

She longed for his hard cock ramming into her pussy as she screamed and yelled. The way his tip reached inside her before she came. In that moment she clenched and a rush of pleasure moved through her.

Shooting her eyes open remembering her boyfriend sleeping next to her she held her breath before looking at him. Some way some how he was still asleep. She exhaled feeling proud of herself.

Her pussy still longed for more though. She considered telling herself to shut it and go to bed. But then, a new idea of hers happened to arise. 

Ride him to wake him up.

They had talked about it before and they had awoken each other plenty of times with some sort of head or his fingers . She would love it and so would he. Sophie wanted to muster up the courage to do it but she was scarred. Looking at the clock it read 6:52.

Almost 7am it was surely late enough to wake him up maybe they could even get breakfast. Eventually talking herself into it telling herself how he had expressed the idea to her that she could do it whenever she likes. She pulled the sheet off of him.

His cock was all she could focus on. It had small drips of pre cum already. Slowly she moved herself to hover over him. Carefully she started to hold his dick. He started to wake up.

It scared her for a moment but she wanted him more then anything. Once he was aligned at her pussy she sunk down. She was filled and he, was awake. He stared into her blue eyes realizing what was happening before a smirk played across his lips. She was frozen.

Stretching like she wasn't even there he then rested his hands onto her thighs. "Oh baby girl don't stop cause I'm awake, I know u want it." Processing his words she began to move her hips, she went up and down slowly. Lightly, her clit brushed his torso causing her to whimper. Seeing her shake and heavily breath for air, Daniel yanked her down to his chest. Running a light hand through her hair with the other on her hips as she maintained the pattern of her hips.

He whispered praising words to her as she began to moan louder and louder. He groaned as she arched off him having to align once more to her entrance. This time she took him much quicker. Daniel seeing this also began fucking up into her.

This may have started out with her using his cock to get off, but he couldn't help his dominance as he pounded into her from below. She withered over him as she moved up and down, using her knees to support herself. Tipping her head back she moaned almost yelling how much she loved his cock. "Mm fuck daddy use my pussy, I love how ur cock sits inside of me."

Hearing her words spill from her mouth just made him more determined. He though about flipping her over but decided she started this and he'd keep her on top. Seeing her shiver he knew she was going to orgasm.

"Don't u dare fucking cum without asking me."

Although she tried to hold out she knew to she was almost over the edge. "Please please please let me cum daddy I'll be good. Please." Also on edge himself he let her release as he rubbed his fingers over her sensitive clit. Daniel feeling her pussy convulse around him, he couldn't help but cum with her, letting her milk his cock. She collapsed over him now more tired then ever.

Ensuring to clean Sophie up, Daniel then laid her in bed. In a daze of sleep  she clutched onto him resting herself on his chest. Softly she cooed, "Daniel, I'm hungry and I want u inside of me please." Knowing exactly what she meant he reached over for his phone and before ordering them breakfast he filled her once more.

Waiting for there food she rested on his chest  cockwarming him, while they softly spoke to each other and got going for a warm sunny day.

A/n: I loved this chapter so much and I hope u do to and don't forget to vote ♥️ (1501 words)