City Lights

A warm summer night sets in as Daniel and Sophie decide they want to have a dinner date. Deciding something quick and easy the couple chose there favorite pizza place.

Daniel setting a time with Sophie soon jumps in his corvette, driving the short distance to her house. He can't help but admire the way she dresses just going for a simple date. Sophie wears a short skirt with a tank top and thigh high socks accompanied by her favorite high top converse. Seeing the way her curls bounce with the excitement in her step to see Daniel his cock hardened through his joggers.

As she steps in the car already talking her head off he smiles at her, pulling out of the drive way. They both leave to the pizza place.

Pulling into the the parking lot of the shop Daniel kisses Sophie, savoring the kiss she smiles to herself. After the kiss Daniel continues on his way inside, after a short wait he's back in the car with his lover. He insures she's okay as always before leaving to there favorite view of the city lights.

Once they arrive they begin to eat enjoying each others company. Once Daniels had his share he begins moving his hand up and down his girlfriends thigh already struggling with his hard on.

Sophie continues to eat her brownie Daniel made sure to get her, before freezing to realize how close his hand was to her pussy. Setting her food down she looks over to him. Passionately they kiss enjoying the warmth of each other's mouth as Daniel began to rub his hand over her panties and massage her clit.

"look how wet you are for daddy, do you want me to help you with that?" Sophie blushes and nods her head. Reaching over her Daniel picks up Sophie and puts her on his lap facing him.

Slowly he begins undressing her before kissing her neck down to her throat. Soon he reaches her breasts licking and plucking her nipples with his teeth. Sophie moans loudly at the feeling begging Daniel to fuck her with his dick. "Please just stick it in daddy. "

Moving her panties to the side he watches as she gently takes out his cock, rubbing him before moving his cock to her pussy. Slowly she sinks down onto him as his dick penetrates her. With a loud gasp they both move to let her take his cock better.

Feeling on edge she realizes she's going to cum faster then usual. Daniel picking her up moves her to lay down on the back seat. He cuddles into her neck enjoying her petite body. Before he picks her up moving his erection back inside her.

He movers her hips up and down while simultaneously rubbing her clit with his thumb. The sensation pushes her over the edge as she cum's loudly. Feeling her tight pussy hugging his cock Daniel orgasms inside of her soon after.

Pulling his cock out of her she falls over onto her lover as a mix of there cum drips out of her. Daniel cleans her fragile body before seating her comfortably in the passengers side.

Getting into his seat as well he drives them back to her place running a hot shower. He cleans her body as she holds onto his tall frame like a small child.

Settling her comfortably in bed they cuddle into each other. Daniel waits for his baby to fall asleep before kissing her head, and drifting into a slumber himself.

A/n: This chapter literally made me wanna die, right when I was putting it into Wattpad like half my story deleted and I had to completely remake it. But anywayssss I hope u like this chapter. (637 words)