Love Note

Staring across the large room at each other Sophie on one side Daniel on the other. Daniel sat across a large chair, manspreading thick with delight and desire. Sophie, a small gold and diamond crusted collar lays over her throat looking submissive as ever. Lust in her eyes she waits, and waits, trying to control her excitement for his next demand.

Finally he speaks imagining himself running his hands over her, under her small nightgown knowing nothing lies underneath. She perks up listening intently. "Come to me sweetheart." Knowing exactly what to do she crawls over seductively, stopping at the gap between his thighs he made for her small body. Placing her hands at his thighs as she came to a stop she stared up into his eyes. He's absolutely gorgeous, a thin smile plays across his chiseled face at her movements towards him. Reaching down he cupped her jaw as it slightly falls open before she catches herself in the act. Moving her hands closer to his still buttoned Slacks she slowly unzips them and tugs at them. Lifting his hips they moved down to his mid thigh.

Reaching up further onto her knees she waits for his next move. He pulls his hard length out, seeing it twitch with angst before it touches her lips. Slowly her mouth encases his cock starting off slow and smooth. Up and down her head moved running her tongue under and over. He was long and thick filling her whole mouth easily. He groaned and pulled at her hair a tad. This only backfired making her moan a slight vibration sent down his body.

Coming up for air almost lightheaded Sophie stared off across his body sitting above her. Falling back on her legs she sat knowing what would come next. Pulling his sweet thing up onto his lap he kissed at her. Desperate she whimpered only wanting more.

Down his lips went across her neck as her head fell back, next Daniel moved to her breasts tugging at the tops of them with his mouth. Uncovering each one making sure to not miss a thing he took one of her nipples into his mouth sucking delightfully as his fingers toyed with the other.

She was leaking almost scared she was going to ruin his slacks. Sensing a tension in her Daniel pulled on her neck to kiss him. Encasing her in his lips she moved her hips back and forth moving up to feel him almost peak at her pussy. Truly nothing lied between them, naked yes, but it was more than that. They loved each other ever so perfect and willing.

Feeling her wet pussy rest above his length he needed her. Sophie made him absolutely insane everything about her. She was always self conscious of her body. Yes she had smaller breasts, a large rib cage, and many little things that made her imperfect but so did he. She was extraordinary the way she was.

He loved her insecurities her little shy emotions that made her ideal for holding and clinging to. He loved to "baby" her even though she was perfectly capable without it. Coming off her lips Daniel lifted her slightly by the hips to adjust his cock. He played with her a minute first, her sticky, hot, wetness all over herself. She blushed a bright red as he smiled up at her playing with her clit.

Finally feeling satisfied with the foreplay he sunk her down. She was tight and warm. She went slow knowing it could be hard for her to take him. Sure she loved it rough but she didn't want to get hurt moving too fast. Once she was fully down she braced her thighs moving up and down him. He squeezed and pulled at her stomach and hips.

Gaining confidence she moved fast and hard. Coming up just to slam down onto him. She was usually one to cum quick the way he touched her. But all she wanted was to make this last without a moment different. Daniel knew better though and loved that her pleasure was so easy to enhance.

Sophie's body was on fire and it only got hotter at the stroke of his fingers on her sensitive spot. Falling into his shoulder she started to get messy with her movement. Daniel took control, gripping her ass with his free hand to move her. She whimpered with a sudden burst of pleasure coming hard.

Flipping her over Daniel cuddled close to her chest slowing to give her a minute to recover. Once she had came down enough he went harder than before. He dragged her hips up to slam against him. He tits jiggled and moved around all sorts. The sight was blissful.

Squeezing harder around his veiny cock from the sheer force only triggered the start of her second orgasm. This time Daniel being pushed over the edge with her. He came deep inside her, thank god she was on the pill.

Once he was empty he pulled out watching as the cum leaked from her swollen cunt. After cleaning her up he lied next to her. She was tired and overjoyed with what had happened that night, and so was he. Grabbing a sharpie he uncapped it with his teeth. Sophie knew what was to happen and relaxed remembering the first time he did it shocked by the gesture.

He wrote a love note across her thigh, small letters in his beautiful handwriting. Todays reading "My sweet thing" less like a note he was claiming her. She loved knowing she was his and only his. She craved his attention and he loved to provide it.

(951 words) ugh bruh I love the notes thing 😩 it's so cute like omg yes love me want me. I hope u all enjoyed this chapter see ya next time lovies.