David X Hippie Reader

Hi thank you for suggesting this it was fur to make I may not have gotten it all right I'm sorry but enjoy

I Don't own this two images.

You stood out where ever you went, you got judged by people because of your lifestyle and you had enough of that. So you desided to go to the one place where you can be who u are and that was Santa Clara.

It had only been a few days sins you moved here but you was enjoying it and it seems like you fitted in perfectly. Walking down the boardwalk, not really paying attention not like you actually could. You ended up bumping into someone.

"Mate" was the only thing you heard before being picked up and carried. You tried to get out of the person's arms but it was just a failed attempt.
You decided to stop struggling and see what was going to happen, not long after the man who was carrying you stopped in front of three other men.

They ended up taking you back to their home, which was a cave. Tho to others they would have though that it would have been uncomfortable, creepy and disgusting but to you it felt like you belong here. You learned all of their names but refused to call them that instead you chose nicknames for them (its whatever you want to call them). You quickly made this your home and soon started to love them, one in particular and that was David who was the leader of them. Soon a relationship bloomed between you two and when you found out that they were vampire he was the one who got yo to drink but he didn't make you drink from the bottle. No he didn't Whant Max turning you he Whanted to do it himself which is what happened.

Every night you and Paul always would be high, David always wrapped his arms around you while you was sitting on his lap it always ended up with a make out session and with marko and Paul being them childish and silly they kept on making jokes and whistling at the sight and dwane being the quiet and responsible one glared at them not wanting to have to deal with an argument that would happen if it was not stopped.

When you all got back to the cave David pulled you to his 'throne' and sat you down on his lap once again and they carried on partying until the sun came up which was the time you all whent to get some sleep. All upside-down both you and David wrapped your arms around each other and drifted off to sleep.

Hope you enjoyed reading comment if there any other you what me to do