David X Adopted Emerson Reader - Part 2

You had walked into your room slamming the door. Michael had pissed you off 'you shouldn't be riding with them' 'you don't know them', you knew it was wrong to take the offer of them giving you a ride but nothing had happened David hadn't done anything they had taken you home.

Lucy had walked in after knocking even tho you were her daughter now she didn't want to invade your space while you was still getting settled in.

"Are you ok?" Lucy asked, she had walked in on Michael telling you off and she had ended it.

You didn't answer.

Lucy had met David and the boys when you got home. They were nice to her and she had offered them to stay some food but had surprisingly refused politely.

"Tomorrow I have work, would you like to come with me, you can meet my boss Max?"

You had picked up on Max's name, Lucy had been talking about him a lot.
"You mean your boyfriend" you smile at her. She blushed, you knew that she liked him but even with the short amount of time they knew each other.

That night you went to sleep feeling happy, the reason for it was unknown but it was still welcome.

____________

I decided to do the part two to the first chapter of this book so I hope you enjoyed it.

If you have any requests please let me know.

Thanks for reading hope you enjoyed.