I need some advice

Hello people.

So recently I been having troubles with my boyfriend and what better place to ask advice from than here.

See I had not seen him since graduating and this from Monday to today we when on a trip with two of our friends. This was supposed to be a week of catching up and spending time together but instead he has been running with a couple of girls doing god knows what that he has seen a few weeks ago.

He was also ignoring me for all five days and for the past two days I have cried over the situation.

He also has broken the three promises he made to me when we got together. I had brought it up before about a year ago and he said he would change but he hadn't even tho I have done so for him.

I feel like he only wants me to be his girlfriend so he can say I'm his girlfriend rather than him actually putting in the effort of having a girlfriend. Not only that but one of my friends agreed on me with that too.

I believe we have broken up.

But what I'm trying to ask is am I over reacting like he said or am I right to feel upset and forgotten about.

Because to me this isn't a healthy relationship and I feel like I am tearing myself apart.

Please tell me what you think it would really help me.

Not only that but one of my other friends who I haven't seen in a long time agreed with me and put this

_____________

Hopefully I will be adding a new chapter soon.