Paul X Marko X Reader

Thank you for reading and please enjoy

There is a mention of killing and suicide so read at your own risk, and please don't do it neither it won't solve problems and tho everyone says this but it does get better but you have to make it get better that means living your life.

You and the boys was was always close, all of you talked about everything but they was stuff you hid from them and now it was too much, you just wanted it to end. So you planned to wait for the sun to rise and then you would let it burn you till death.

As your skin was burning you didn't scream only le tears fall down your face that was until two sets of hands grabbed you and dragged your shaking body into the shadows.

(5 minutes before)

Everyone was hanging upside down, well almost everyone Paul and Marko felt something was off, you wasn't there and they knew that, it wasn't because the didn’t see you or hear you. It was because you always would cuddle up to both of them and you wasn't doing that right now and it worried them so they whent to go find you.

Then they had seen you body burning in the sun and your tear stained face and they immediately when into action by grabbing you and pulling you back towards the shadows.

They hold you close to both of them whilst trying to get you to stop crying.

"it's ok, it's ok" both Paul and Marko repeated letting you cry on both of their shoulder.

"why did you do this" Marko whispered still holding you but he didn't get any reply from you.

"please tell us why" Paul said trying to get an answer from you.

"because I just want it to end" you mumbled "I just want the pain to go away"

"but this is not the way to do it" they both agreed

"come on let's go to bed" Paul insisted

"tomorrow we will just stay here and cuddle ok" Marko planned

"ok" you mumbled tiredly

"but we are taking about this tomorrow" Paul stated in a stern voice

"yes" you signed

And that is exactly what you three did, and from there on they was there for you asking was you ok, cuddling with you more and staying with you all the time.
This, this was when you realised that you wasn't alone and the pain you was experiencing was finally gon because of the two boys who would do enything for you. You had finally found the things that was there to ceep living.

Thank you for reading and if you have any suggestions for any other stories you want me to do please let me know.