David X Reader

You was hanging out the Boardwalk with your boyfriend David, you hadn't been together for very long but you loved each other

You knew what he was and you wanted to be with him for forever. Your brother didn't know about David but to you that was a good thing.
You and your brother wasn't that close and you both knew it, but he always seems to think just because he's older he can control your life, but he doesn't.
This was something he can't control but he tried anyway.
You have been sitting in front of David on his bike your arms wrapped around him whilst snuggling into his jacket but that's when the trouble came your brother saw you two and made it his problem to try and drag you away.
He thought just because he wasn't happy or in love that you shouldn't be either and you hated it it has been like this for a long time and you was sick of it.

"what so you think you're doing yn" Michael shouted whiles grabbing you're wrist.

You heard David growl and hug you to his Chest "BACK OF MICHAEL"

"yeah Michael"

"this isn't your problem"

"Don't start"

You heard the other boys say

"THIS IS MY PROBLEM SHE IS MY SISTER" Michael shouted whilst whilst keeping eye contact with David

"I may be your sister but YOU DON'T CONTROL ME" you said dead carm, which coused Michael to shiver and the boys to snigger.

"yeah and what if I tell mom about this she can tell you to stop coming here" Michael challenged with a smug face, thinking that he has won

"go ahead" you said "mum already knows and she is fine with it" you had already had a conversation with her telling her about your relationship with David when you brought him to meet her. And she was happy for you she saw how you both look at each other like you two was the only people in the world and that reminded her how she felt with max.

After you had said that Michael only stomped away from you five being in a mad mood because he didn't win.

"I hate your brother" David mumbled in your neck.

"so do I" you replyed, enjoy the feeling of David cuddle you.

You love David and you also love your three new brothers. You finally felt complete and loved.

__________

Thank you for requesting this and hope you enjoyed