Part 1

Nico:

I wish I could tell Arthur I know he's Grey.
I could tell him everything..... about how I feel and that me and Cecilia was never a "thing"
Me and Cecilia just came up with a scheme so I could hide my own feelings.

I was almost captured at the attack at Xyrus academy. I managed to get away in time but my memory's from my past came back.

"What should I do now? Just forget my feelings after all these years?"

This is troublesome.

I'm currently at the Leywins while the school gets repaired along with Arthur-I mean Grey.

"And I'm top of that we have to share the same bed!!" I could feel the blush rising to my face turning me red as a tomato.

We've shared the same bed before but it's different now that I have my memory's back.
"Elijah! Can you grab me my clothes," Arthur yells from the shower.

"O-of course!" I grab his clothes and stick them through the small opening of the door.

"Just come in here and set them on the counter. What are you so shy for?" He teased.

I knew I couldn't make him suspicious so I walk in and tried not to look at his muscular features.
I set them down and power walk out of the bathroom with a heavy blush still planted on my face I slide down against the door and try to force myself to think of something else.

I gave up and decided to just get ready for the night. I only had a couple bruises for the attack so it wasn't a big deal.
I slipped on my pajamas and hopped into bed covering my face.

Then I heard Arthur come out to the bathroom.

I'm laughing my ass off writing this
Do y'all want another chapter