Ch 6

Me and Arthur both froze when we saw Director Goodsky walked through the door.
She was in just as much shock as we were. She looked at the broken bed then back to us again.  

"This... is NOT what it looks like" Arthur looked like he was about to both cry and burst out laughing at the same time.

"I just came to tell you the DC meeting was...... canceled. You two have fun, I'll be leaving now"
She said. I'd never seen someone so eager to  leave a room quicker.

I looked up at Arthur who burst out laughing and i joined in.

After about 30 seconds we were both out of breath from all the laughing

We started to untangle ourselves from each other, which was an awkward process but I enjoyed it, and I will admit I made it a little more difficult then I should've been.

We both got dressed back to back which we've never done before, we both used to not care well.. Elijah at least.

We headed our separate ways again and repeated the same routine again.
I was heading to another one of my classes when I saw that bitch Tess.
She seemed a little.... lost to say the least.
I watch as she hesitated to walk.
I decided to follow her because I didn't trust her around MY Grey.

But I had something up my sleeve this time.
"Hi Tess!" I yelled. She looked back and she had a nervous look on her face.
I knew something was up.
"Hey Elijah" she leaned against the wall and tucked her silver hair behind her ears.
"Where you headed?" I smiled.
"I was just about to go and see Arthur, that's all" A light blush rose in her cheeks.

"Oh! Is that him?" I pointed. She turned quickly and I slipped the ear/listening piece into her pocket.
"Where?" She looked around frantically.

"Oops, I must be seeing things," I shrugged my shoulders. "Try his training room." I said.
"I'm sure he's there."

"Thanks Elijah!" She waved while I watched as she practically skipped through the halls
I followed until she went through the door to the training room and closed it behind her.

I decided to sit in the empty hall and start to listen to the device I made.

For awhile it was all just sound of Arthur and her training as expected.
But then it went quiet. "Arthur...... are you mad I kissed you?"
My heart practically stopped waiting for his response.
"No, I'm not mad."

I felt anger rise up higher then ever before.
Tears stung my eyes as I tried to hold them back

I turned off the device and stomped angrily through the halls I needed to blow off steam, I left school grounds and started to take my anger out on surrounding nature.
I punched holes through trees and killed animals in ways I'm not ashamed to admit.
I was angry.
"He's mine!
I'm gonna Kill her!
How could she kiss what's MINE."
"AND HE WASNT MAD ABOUT IT!"

Black spikes shot up from the grounds all around me, Piercing anything that was in the way.

I collapse to the ground blood seeping from my eyes

This power happened during the attack too.
I don't like to use it but I will if need be.

It's time to take what's MINE.

Would you guys want a healthy relationship or a toxic/possessive/he's mine and mine only relationship?