Ch 3

I finally gathered up my stupid nerves and headed downstairs.
I saw Arthur's family at the table already eating their breakfast, although I wasn't hungry I decided I didn't want to be rude so I sat down at the table and ate the food that was placed in front of me.

I feel someone staring and looked up and saw it was Arthur, but he immediately turned away with a slight blush on his face.

I couldn't help but let a small smile come across my face.
To think the great cold Grey I knew for almost all my life could get flustered so over a small kiss, though I'm one to talk.

"Did you guys have a fight or something,?" His father asked.
"No" me and Arthur responded at the same time.
I could see they were suspicious but I ignored their looks and continued to force down my food.

"Speaking of them," Ellie started. "I saw Elijah hugging brother last nightttt" she teased.
I felt my face burn up. "ELLIE!, IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!"
I heard Ellie's parents snort and try to hold back there laughter while Arthur joined in with them.

Soon they were all laughing while I tried to get Ellie to stop pointing out the details.
"Wowww Elijah i know I'm handsome and all but control yourself a little," Arthur joined in with the teasing .
"Your asking for it!" I could feel steam coming out of my ears while I get up from my chair and start chasing him out of the dining room and throughout the house.

It brung back memories from when we were kids. We didn't always get to goof off much but when we did it was some of the funnest memories I have.

He ran out to the court yard and turned around completely out of breath.
I decided to take my chance and pounced and started to haul him to the ground he was about to make a move but I pinned his hand to the ground. It was a move he used often back then and I just managed to to avoid it.

I could tell he was surprised by this and tried again but I pinned his other arm above his head.

I had both of them in my grasp, "I didn't know you were good at combat" he giggling.

I had a deja vu moment but shook it off while Arthur tried to remove his arms from my grasp.
I've been working out lately so my muscles were bigger then his, not that he hasn't have either but he could put some meat on those bones of his.

I couldn't help stare at his face, the sun glistened off his skin and his messy long hair that hung around his face just right.

I wanted to kiss him so bad but I knew I can't risk it.
I snapped out of my thoughts when I realized that it was quiet again.
I saw Arthur also staring, and had this twinkle in his eyes,
"W-What!?" I watched as he snapped out of his trance and realize where he was.

"It's nothing," he said, but I could tell he was lying.
I grab his chin with my my free hand while the other held his hands in place.

"What were you thinking about?" I get close to his ear and say in a seductive voice.
I could feel him shiver and his face heat up.

Suddenly I was thrown off of him. I hit the ground and opened my eyes and see Arthur run inside.

I laid back on the ground and let the sun hit my face.
"He will be mine."

This is so much fun to write