Ch 2

I hear the bed cream under his weight and
Him pull at my covers.

"Is this really necessary? He says pointing at the pillow wall in between both of us.
"Of course it's necessary! its already weird two boys are sleeping in the same bed." I blush.

"Would you prefer it if I was a girl?" He raised his eyebrows flirtatiously.

"Sh-shut up you jerk!" I threw a pillow at his face while he continued to laugh.

I turned away from him and pretended to fall asleep but my mind was going a million miles an hour.
I haven't slept in the same bed as Grey since we were in the orphanage. I was shy then too.

I peeked my head over the pillow wall and saw Arthur fast asleep with drool at the side of his mouth.
"Cute"
Shit! I don't mean to say that out loud.

Although it was hard I had to turn away from my beloved Grey and fall asleep.

~Next morning~
"Soooo soft," i bring the pillow closer to my body bringing in its warmth.

"Uhhhh why are you hugging my brother?" I hear a someone say.

"Your brother?" I open my eyes and see a girl with light brown hair and a with a fitted white and blue dress. I remember her from Elijah's memories, this is Ellie.

"What do you mean-...!" I practically fell of the bed realizing that I've been spooning Grey the whole time.
"It was an accident, I swear!" By now my face was on fire.

"It's ok, I get it, Arthur is pretty comfy!" She said.

"How would she know? Did Ellie snuggle with MY Grey?" I thought,  I felt stupid for being jealous of his little sister.

"Anyways can you get Arthur up for me please?" She asked. "Because every Time I try to he just falls right back to sleep." She didn't let me answer and walked out of the room.

I heard myself gulp at the sight of him with his messy button down shirt showing off his muscular chest and abs.

I wanted to touch him so bad but I contained myself and simply shoved his shoulder a little.

"H-hey, wake up!" I said but he just continued to snore.
"Wake up!" I said it louder this time but got no response.

"WAKE UP!" I didn't realize i hard i pushed him and went falling off the bed with him.

I opened my eyes to examine the damage and
I felt something soft on my lips.

Before I knew it me and Arthur were staring eye to eye none moving in inch with our lips still connected.

I slowly pulled myself off top of him.
our lips disconnected slowly making a peck sound. Both of us were blushing, we stared at eachother unsure what to do next.
I sat up and it only got worse because the way I was sat on him would made the situation that much more awkward.

I jumped off of Arthur and sprinted to the bathroom and locked the door.

I heard The shuffle of clothes and drawers opening and closing indicating he was getting dressed.
Once I heard the footsteps leave the room I slid against the bathroom door and covered my face with my hands screaming internally.

Hehe
Am I the only one who got butterflies?