015.

U AND I.
( CHAPTER FIFTEEN ! )
TENDER LOVE.

'  𝐓𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟗, 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟐

' 𝐓𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟗, 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟐. '
the swings' residence ━━━ teaneck, new jersey !

IT HAD BEEN OVER A complete month since the heated argument between Milani and her father — and DeVanté happened. Marie was completely comfortable with them being together, that she allowed them to continue in seeing each other.

Milani felt horrible for stabbing her father in the back and continuing to do what she was told not to do anymore, but she loved him too much to ever drive herself away from him, as corny as it sounded.

The two spent most of their time together in DeVanté's newly purchased home in Teaneck, New Jersey away from the media which was what they both desired it out to be. The pair were dodging any possible appearances from the paparazzi or fans, and the message getting over to her father that they were still together or even in contact.

So, they stayed secluded most of the time in their home together, surrounding by the three pitbulls that he had purchased awhile back.

DeVanté felt bad over the fact that it turned out to be this way just for Milani to experience a relationship. He wondered how she managed with her last, or if he acted this way towards the guy, or if it was just him.

"Happy birthday my nigga!" K-Ci exclaimed, as the clock finally struck midnight — meaning it was DeVanté's twenty third birthday, and it was time for the four boys to get the hell out of his house. They had been there all day, just smoking, working on songs or just chilling with each other like usual. The studio was completely soundproof, so Milani didn't hear a single thing that came down the basement of their home.

"Thank you, thank you — but aye, ya'll gon' have to bounce now." He ushered them towards the basement door. "You really kickin' us out man? I thought we was gon' have a grown man sleepover." K-Ci joked, earning chuckles from the boys mouths.

"We don't have sleepovers, ya'll niggas just think this ya'll second home. But Babygirl don't want ya'll home tonight, I don't want you niggas home tonight. Goodnight, I love ya'll." He spoke before he pushed each and every one of them out the front door of his mansion. He could hear one of his pits barking, but it was little due to the fact that two third of the four pitbulls were puppies.

"You really kickin' yo own brother out, forreal?" Dalvin kissed his teeth as his brother pushed him outside. "Yup, ya'll can come over tomorrow. Ain't no crashing here tonight, lil' bro." Dalvin just chuckled before shaking his head. "Whatever nigga, I love you too."