043.

U AND I.
( CHAPTER FORTY THREE ! )
SECRETS HIDDEN. 

'  𝐖𝐄𝐃𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐀𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐋 𝟔, 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟒

𝐖𝐄𝐃𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐀𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐋 𝟔, 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟒.  '
the arsenio hall show  ━━━ hollywood, california !

"AH, I KNOW THIS IS PRETTY unnecessary but why don't we start over here and introduce ourselves?" Arsenio informed over the microphone, pointing over to DeVante as the crowd continued to go ballistic towards the four handsome men in front of them.

"Hi, I'm DeVante." DeVante spoke, before pulling his bottom lip inward. "Mr. Dalvin, baby." Dalvin beamed, fixing his posture. "K-Ci, sugar." K-Ci smirked, he was looking over towards a specific lady in the audience, feeling some sort of attraction towards her. "And JoJo, you already know." JoJo joked, smiling softly afterwards.

"They know who ya'll are anyway. Oh boy, we have come a long way, I remember the first time ya'll came and hung out all night. And we talked about somebody's mom and dad not really getting into the music, who was that?" He asked before JoJo pointed his finger over to the DeGrate brothers.

"Uh, it was our parents." Dalvin slightly laughed, running his hands up and down his leather pants. "How is that now? Has it changed?" Arsenio asked, Dalvin and DeVante instantly shook their heads no.

"Nah, man. It's still the same, it's not changed one bit. It's the same." Dalvin looked ahead of the crowd. "Because they're very religious, right?" Arsenio assured, Dalvin agreeing with him.

"So what do they think of the concept to the last song? And what is the meaning behind this specific song?" He asked, referring to Feenin' and the music video that had been released a couple weeks ago.

Dalvin just laughed, as he reminisced on the last time they'd seen their parents and Mary had asked about the meaning behind every song on the album. "I mean, they ask us what it means all the time, you know. Well actually, DeVante wrote it."

"Uh, it's nothing major, you know. A girl, a regular girl feenin' about somebody. Or your significant other, or even you feenin' about each other. Like a strong addiction." He explained, licking his bottom lip. Even though, DeVante wasn't the one who explain where all the meanings of his songs went to, but it was surely obvious it went to his significant other, most of the time.

"And when Mom asked about it, how did you explain it to her?" He asked, DeVante laughing in the microphone. "I just—I told her don't worry about it. I ain't explaining it." He chuckled, waving his hand.