060.

U AND I.
( CHAPTER LXII: back by popular demand! )

'  𝐓𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐅𝐄𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝟐𝟏, 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟓

𝐓𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐅𝐄𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝟐𝟏, 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟓.  '
the late late show ━━━ los angeles, california !

    AFTER A COMPLETE YEAR, the day Milani was to returned to music had finally arrived, and the fans were eagerly excited. Even though Milani wished that her hiatus could've gone longer, she knew that couldn't be the case due to the fact that she missed the stage, and missed interacting with the fans on stage.

Today, she was airing on The Late Late Show, that was usually hosted by Tom Sydner — but tonight, however, a female was taking over and giving Milani her long anticipated interview, not before she opened the show with an opening of one of her singles, Love Takes Time.

Milani knew a lot was going to be questioned throughout her time on air, and she was more than ready to give her fans all answers. Even if it was too hard to answer, but there was one thing she wasn't answering when she was sure it was going to be asked.

"Alright, you're on in five. And Mrs. Wright, please be careful with what you ask. Don't ask anything pertaining towards—" Calista began to explain to the substituted host, Toni Wright. "Cal, it's fine, she's free to ask me anything." She places a smile on her face before she had grabbed her microphone from Calista's hold.

As the Toni began to follow up on her script, quieting down the audience which were soon to come again after Milani was announced. "It's been a full year since this beautiful, talented artist has released any musical acts, as well as being in the spotlight. She recently made her second to official comeback, preforming at the Superbowl just a few weeks ago. Here to preform and spend the late night with us in LA, give it up for Milani Haynes!"

The instrumental to Milani's Love Takes Time began to play throughout the space, the dim lights flashing onto her canvas and figure. She wore an all white silky dress that pooled around her. Her blonde tresses were curled, in the same pattern, as she paired the attire with a couple pieces of jewelry on her wrists, and fingers.

"I had it all, but I let it slip away. Couldn't see I treated you wrong. Now I wonder around, feeling down and cold. Trying to believe that you're gone . . love, takes time."

Milani felt happiness rush within her as she looked at the new faces she loved seeing. Some she recognized, some she hadn't. She noticed that Nicole was in the audience, making sure to give her a smile. Somehow, Nicole had found a way to give her idol comfort, sending her flowers to Calista to send to her, and letters.